Costa Rica’s Manuel Antonio National Park, near Quepos in the region of Puntarenas, is one of the most biodiverse national parks on the planet. It offers all that individuals love about Costa Rica: spectacular beaches, calm turquoise water, lavish rainforest, and bountiful wildlife. If you have any desire to see monkeys, sloths, and dynamic macaws in their lavish normal natural surroundings and experience the most gorgeous beaches in the country, investigate our manual for this must-visit destination.
Read Also: Central America Vacation Packages
Plan a Visit
The park is open from Tuesday to Saturday, from 7.30 am-4 pm. In the event that you are hoping to keep away from the groups, visiting the park between May and November and promptly in the first part of the day is your smartest choice. There is a $16 park confirmation charge (kids under 12 are free) if you need to investigate the park without a naturalist guide – however, in the event that you’re visiting interestingly, their abundance of data about the nearby widely varied vegetation can reveal an entirely different insight into the experience.
Manuel Antonio National Park Travel Tips
- Manuel Antonio National Park is shut down on Mondays. Plan appropriately.
- Show up when the park opens at 7.30 a.m. You’ll beat the early-in-the-day swarms and appreciate cooler hiking temperatures.
- Purchase tickets at the Agreeable Alizana corner, 1 block north of the park entrance.
- Just recruit confirmed guides. As you approach the park, loads of individuals will offer “professional” guide administrations. Request to see their ICT (Organization of Costa Rica Tourism) card. In the event that they don’t have a card, they’re not confirmed, and they’re presumably not a decent aide.
- Bring a picnic lunch. At the point when every other person gets eager and leaves, you’ll appreciate low evening swarms. Yet, never leave food unattended — white-confronted monkeys will take it!
Things to Do in Manuel Antonio National Park
Here is a list of things to do at the Manuel Antonio National Park.
Manuel Antonio National Park has many hiking trails, and it is feasible to commit the entire day to investigate them. There’s a guide to hiking trails at pretty much every intersection in the park, so getting lost is unimaginable.
All climbs inside the park are for all ages and capacities. Note that the waterfall in the park is just occasional, and in Spring, there was no water running down by any means, yet it is where you can search for snakes and frogs.
It was fun searching for wildlife in Manuel Antonio National Park, and the day we went, it was not especially difficult to detect creatures, however consistently unique. Be patient, and listen discreetly to find sloths, birds, or monkeys.
In the event that you are searching for a spot to loosen up, Manuel Antonio National Park is the destination you are searching for. There are a few flawless beaches in the park that you can go through day in and day out.
If you have any desire to partake in the waters around the national park, see crocodiles, and whales (contingent upon the season), and snorkel, you can look at the Catamaran Cruise.
There is an experience park in Manuel Antonio where you can attempt different experience exercises, for example, zip lining, ATVs, or rappelling.
It is somewhat of a strange method for investing energy in Manuel Antonio National Park and assuming you are searching for an unprecedented action, this may be it.
If you want to plan a trip to Costa Rica then go for Costa Rica Both Ways: Volcano & Beach Vacation with Air packages from Akshar Travels LLC.