FAQs on Booking Cheap Flight Tickets
1. Why does air ticket price fluctuate?
The price of air tickets fluctuate based on various factors such as seat availability, the date and time of booking the flights, the type of ticket the user is looking for, and so on.
2. Are Unpublished fares cheaper than the tariffs available on the Akshar Travel website?
That is mostly the case; unpublished fares allow the customer to avail of a cheaper combination to your desired flight destination. Our travel expert can help you get a cheap flight ticket for your journey.
3. What should I do to change my flight booking itinerary?
If you want any change in your flight booking itinerary, please call us or email us: email@example.com. Based on your request, we will let you know about the further procedures required to reflect the change in your itinerary.
4. How far in advance should I book to avail the best price tickets to an International destination?
If you are looking to book flight tickets for an international tour, make sure you book flights 2 months in advance. This trick usually gives you the best price possible.
5. How do I know my flight booking is confirmed?
When you book a flight with Akshar Travels, a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email, once the payment is reflected in our accounts. A PDF Ticket copy will be sent to your Email ID as well. The entire process takes less than 15 minutes.
6. What can I do if I lose my air ticket?
No worries. You might have already received your e-ticket on the successful booking of your flights. You may also be allowed to use the e-ticket in your mobile at the flight deck to take printed copies of it.
7. How early should I report at the airport for an International flight?
We would recommend our customers to be 4 hours before the time of departure to be on the safe side. Furthermore, you will also have ample time to relax and settle down.
8. Do I have to Carry a Passport while I am traveling to a country that offers Visa-Free Travel?
For any international travel, the traveler requires to carry a valid passport, no matter if the country is visa-free or not.
9. Can I carry food items on an international flight?
In most cases, you are not allowed to carry food items on international flights.
10. Is it possible to change my name on the flight ticket?
Call our ticketing staff +1 888 881 5755 to understand the procedure for the same.