Indian passport renewal in USA
We know VISA is so important as holidays or vacation plans are on the spot, for exploring new places, meeting new peoples and for the good vibes you have a Visa update along with you all the time. If you are holding a passport which is going to expire or it has expired, then you may need to apply for a renewal for your passport. You will require a new passport or else a valid extension. Start with filling a form for a new passport and new passports can be reissued for 10years for adults and for minors the passport is given for 5years. While travelling you have to carry an old and renewal passport both.
- All the Indian passport services are managed by Cox & King Global services. Only Indian consulates are not alone who are connected directly, USA consulates also manage this. All applications associated with Indian passport renewal must be through CKGS USA.
- All participants have to fill one form online and you’ll get it verified through mail. You have to carry one copy for that form along with you.
- Your Passport copy of the first five and last two pages
- Copy of visa or green card
- Indian Address proof
- Copy of marriage certificate(if you are married)
- Spouse passport copy(if any)
Apply With Us
For applying renewal for passports you need to have proof of citizenship and also the marriage certificate if you are and her/his document. Passport size photo, Documents of the spouse too if you have any and his/her old passport. It’s a very easy process and if you want to apply then easily contact us. You can easily apply for a renewal or new Visa with us and you’ll get it on time.
An ordinary passport has blue covers, and consists of 36-60 pages. It is valid for 10 years from the date of issues and renewed for another ten years.
For any international travel passport must be valid for a minimum 6 months, so you can’t travel with this passport.
Candidates less than 18 years of age are considered as minors of issuance of passport.
The validity of a minor’s passport is restricted to five years or till they reach the age of 18, whichever would be earlier for them. But the minor age between 15 to 18 years can apply either for a 10 years validity passport or for a passport which is valid till they attend the age of 18 years. Different fees are applicable depending on the category they are applying for.
Fresh police verification will be needed if you want to reissue a passport after expiry of an old passport more than three years ago. Processing time depends on availability of a clear police verification report for concerned authorities in India.
The new passport will have a new passport number, which will be valid upto 10 years.