Meal:Arrive in Sydney. Evening at leisure.
Meal:Pick up for Sydney Tower Eye, SEA LIFE, and WILDLIFE & Madame Tussaud’s. Proceed further for Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights which incorporates Opera House & Harbor Bridge, The Gap lookout, White sands & surfers in movement at famous Bondi Beach, Colonial records & authentic homes on the Rocks district.
Meal:Pick up for a Day trip to Blue Mountains National Park, the Three Sisters, Jamison Valley with knowledgeable neighborhood excursion guides to offer you with the expertise about the whole thing, Kangaroos, Koalas & Emus at Feather dale Wildlife Park.
Meal:Fly to Gold Coast. Upon arrival, nighttime at enjoyment.
Meal:Pick up for one Day Admission to Sea World. Up-near-and-personal come across with pleasant mammals, Educational & captivating indicates to observe for the duration of the day, Fun day splashing & swimming at Sea World Resort Water Park, Family-friendly day out ideal for young children & adults, Thrilling subject matter park rides.
Meal:Pick up for one Day Admission to Warner Bros. Movie World. An action-packed day full of rides, shows & leisure, Favourite Looney Tunes characters, Rides appropriate for each younger kids and thrill-seeking adults, Memorable points of interest & amusement during the parks, Exciting circle of relatives-friendly time out best for young kids.
Meal:Transfer to airport fly to Melbourne. Upon arrival, nighttime at enjoyment.
Meal:Pick up for Melbourne City Tour. Introduction to Melbourne's famous landmarks Visits to Flinders Street station & Federation Square, Exploring Queen Victoria Market.
Meal:Pick up for Great Ocean Road Full-Day Tour. Soak in coastline vistas, uninterrupted beaches and the luxurious Otway’s rainforest. Enjoy Surf Coast beaches before heading via the coastal township of Lorne in Apollo Bay. Head for Port Campbell National Park, forestall to view The 12 postles. Then make a manner to Loch Ard Gorge. Enjoy greater extraordinary coastal views over the myriad rock formations and stroll alongside the ancient seashore before a return ride to Melbourne.
Meal:Arrive in Auckland. Enjoy the evening at leisure.
Meal:Embark on a 1/2-day Auckland sights excursion. Ride up the palm tree-covered Queen Street, pass with the aid of the Auckland Ferry Building and the old Auckland Customhouse and cutting-edge skyscrapers inside the central business district. Later on, go to the suburb of Ponsonby and find out about Auckland’s thriving arts, nightlife and the culinary scene. Pass over the Harbor Bridge to North Shore, and then walk down Narrow Neck Beach in Devonport. Climb the top of Mount Victoria and enjoy the view of Waitemata Harbor. Finish the excursion with a stop at Westhaven Marina; proceed in addition for Sky Tower Observation.
Meal:Be transferred to Rotorua through Waitomo Caves. On the manner take a forty five-minute guided tour through the underground caverns and learn how stalactites, stalagmites and different limestone systems were formed over millions of years. The excursion consists of a ship experience thru the Glowworm Grotto and then you definitely are free to enjoy rest of a while.
Meal:Be picked up for Te Puia, Rainbow Springs and Agrodome tour. Gain perception on Maori subculture at Te Puia, experience Rotorua’s well-known geothermal interest with a tour of the neighbouring Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley, and then discover the secrets of the nearby agricultural enterprise in motion at the Agrodome, a running organic farm. At Rainbow Springs Nature Park see New Zealand’s fauna and vegetation on show.
Meal:Be transferred to the airport to fly to Queenstown. Upon arrival, head for the Skyline Gondola Tour and Dinner in Stratosphere experience which takes place excessive above the town. Take a trip up the Skyline Gondola to the summit of Bob’s Peak.
Meal:Embark on a complete-day Milford Sound Cruise. While at the cruise, experience rainforest, glacier-carved valleys and waterfalls. Leave Queenstown to travel to Te Anau. Head thru the Southern Alps along the Eglington Valley Mirror Lakes, and the Homer Tunnel. At Milford Sound, aboard a deliver to tour to the Tasman Sea to peer seals, penguins and dolphins swim inside the water.
Meal:Spend the day at enjoyment in Queenstown.
Meal:Be transferred to Franz Josef via teach. Spend the night at entertainment.
Meal:Head in the direction of Grey Mouth and in addition to Christchurch by way of Tranz Alpine Train.
Meal:Be transferred to the airport for a flight lower back domestic.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Half-day Auckland city sightseeing
- Auckland Sky Tower Observation admission ticket
- Waitomo Caves tour
- Visit Te Puia, Rainbow Springs and Agrodome
- Skyline Gondola admission and dinner in Stratosphere
- Full-day Milford Sound Cruise
- Sydney Tower Eye, SEA LIFE, WILDLIFE & Madame Tussaud’s
- Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights
- The Blue Mountains & Feather dale Wildlife Park Day Tour
- one Day Admission to Sea World
- one Day Admission to Warner Bros. Movie World
- Melbourne City Tour
- Great Ocean Road Full-Day Tour
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- SIC airport transfers
- Internal Domestic Flights (Sydney-Brisbane || Brisbane-Melbourne || Melbourne – Auckland || Rotorua – Queenstown )
- All tours and transfers on SIC/PVT basis
- 24/7 customer assistance by the Australian Office
- Applicable Visa Charges for Australia & New Zealand
- Gov. Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Gov. Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced Majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porter age, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack to hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column