Meal:the perfect holiday destination for people of all ages.
Meal:Proceed for a tour of Denpasar visiting the art center at Abian Kapas, the Bali Museum, a local market and the suburbs of Denpasar - the Capital City of Bali. Visit the colorful traditional market where local people sell their authentic homemade products.
Meal:Today is the day reserved for Kintamani - most favorite tourist destinations in Bali with the active volcano of mount Batur and beautiful lake. Proceeding further to UBUD - explore the traditional village and engage in its social activities and culture from the local community.
Meal:Early morning pick up from the hotel to Lovina Beach for Dolphin watching. Return Back to hotel. Rest day is for leisure and shopping. In the evening, proceed to Tanah lot temple Tour.
Meal:Proceed to the airport and return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Akshar Travels.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Tanah lot temple
- Kintamani City Tour
- Ubud City Tour with barong dance
- Lovina beach for dolphin watching
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 04Nights – 3* hotel accommodation at.
- 04Breakfasts / 04 Dinners
- All transfers as per Sightseeing’s on SIC Basis
- Terms Of Personal Nature Such As Mineral Water, Tips, Porter, Etc.
- Any Things Which Not Included In Inclusions
- Guests should pay visa on arrival directly to visa counter at Bali’s airport terminal
- Service Tax @ 5%