Meal: DinnerArrive at London Heathrow Airport and be transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore local surroundings. In the evening, enjoy an Indian dinner at a restaurant which is walking distance from the hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerCommence by taking a visit to the enchanting Swaminarayan Temple, one of the largest Italian marble temples out side of India. Later drive to the centre of London to see Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London and Buckingham Palace. Visit the London Eye which offers panoramic views of London. Later visit Madame Tussauds and take photos with all time celebrities such as Amitabh Bachchan, Narendra Modi and various others.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerDepart for Glasgow (approximate driving time is seven hours). Enroute stop for lunch at Gretna Green, UK’s most famous place to get married and home of the world famous Iron Forgeries. On arrival into Glasgow, enjoy the sights, which will include Glasgow Cathedral ,Georges Square,University of Glasgow and the City Chambers.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerDrive to Loch Lomond where you can enjoy an optional boat cruise; here appreciate the picture sque views of the highlands, whilst indulg in gin a warm cup of tea or coffee. Begin your scenic drive to Fort William, to visit the Nevis Range*. On arrival enjoy the ascent to the summit by cable car whilst admiring the breath taking scenery of the surrounding mountains (cable car to Nevis Range is weather permitting). You will also have a photo stop at Commando Memorial & Neptune’s Stair case which is the longest stair case lock in Britain.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday drive to Edinburgh, on route, we stop for a photo stop at Falkirk Wheel which is a rotating boat lift in Scotland, connecting the For than d Clyde Canal with the Union Canal. The world’s first & only rotating boat lift was opened by her Majesty, The Queen in 2002. Then, we visit The Kelpies : 30-metre-high horse-head sculptures depicting Kelpies. The sculptures were designed by sculptor And Scotland were completed in October 2013. The Kelpies are a monument to horse powered heritage across Scotland. Arrive into Edinburg hand visit the famous Edinburgh Castle with its fine state apartments and ancient Scottish crown jewels. Descend the hill and cross the Royal Mile to see St Giles’ Cathedral and its crown shaped spire. Continuing the journey, we view the Forth Road Bridge to enjoy a spectacular view of the Forth Rail Bridge.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerDepart for Lake District famous for its lakes, forests and mountains. Continue your journey through the Lake District to enjoy a beautiful scenic cruise on the largest body of water in the Lake District area, Lake Windermere. Followed by a Heritage Steam Train ride from Lakeside to Haverth waite.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerThe first English city to become a UNESCO Heritage. Here visit the world-famous Roman Baths, one of the best historic attractions in the country. Next stop will be Stonehenge. Stonehenge promises to be an unforgettable experience. During this day tour, you will get to goup close to these ancient stones. Finally, continue your journey to London and bid fare well to the group.
Meal: BreakfastAfter Breakfast, Check out from the hotel. And you will be dropped at Heathrow Airport for your return journey to India.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Madame Tussauds with entrance
- London Eye with entrance
- Photostopsat: Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- View Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus
- Nevis Range with entrance
- Glasgow City Tour covering Glasgow Cathedral, Main Square and University of Glasgow
- Edinburgh City Tour covering the Royal Mile and entrance to Edinburgh Castle
- View the famous Neptune staircase & Commando Memorial
- View the Forth Road Bridge
- Photo Stop at Falkirk Wheel
- The Kelpies
- Lake District Lake Windermere Cruise
- Lakeside & Haverthwaite Steam Train
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- 7 nights accommodation in 3*hotel with breakfast
- 6 Indian Dinners
- Entrances & sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and Service charges
- Premium service of a Tour Representative
- Applicable UK visa Charges
- Any Domestic & International Airfare
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column