Meal: DinnerUpon arrival at Frankfurt Airport make your own way to Germany Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Rest of the Day Leisure.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerTravel to Heidelberg; here, have an opportunity to photograph the famous Heidelberg Castle on the hills above. Drive to the Black Forest region in South Germany where we stop at the largest natural lake in the Black Forest, Lake Titisee. Here enjoy free time, and have an opportunity to purchase cuckoo clocks and other souvenirs. Later, travel to Switzerland and walk around the largest plain waterfalls in Europe, the Rhine Falls.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday depart for Mt. Jungfrau. On arrival board a cogwheel train to the top of Mt. Jungfrau at 3454 meters above sea level. At the top, have free time to explore the Ice Palace to view life-sized ice sculptures, visit the Sphinx observation terrace for spectacular views of the Aletsch glacier and surrounding peaks. After, continue to Interlaken; where you can enjoy a walk on the main street and admire breathtaking scenery.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerAscend 10,000 ft to the summit of Mt. Titlis. Take the world’s first revolving cable car, the Titlis Rotair. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding Swiss landscapes. At Mt. Titlis have free time to play in the snow and visit the ice caves or take a unique professional photo in traditional Swiss outfits. Depart for Lucerne to view the Lion Monument and one of the oldest wooden bridges in the world, the Chapel Bridge, enjoy free time to explore the town.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart for Liechtenstein, one of the smallest countries in Europe. Stop in the capital city, Vaduz. Later proceed to Austria to see Innsbruck, offering a combination of culture, history and nature. On arrival, view the Golden roof (a symbol of the city) and then enjoy free time to explore this beautiful city. Finally visit the famous Swarovski Crystal World Museum, before checking into the hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart for Venice; the most romantic city in Italy with its distinctive architecture and famous gondolas. Begin with a boat ride to St Mark’s Square, one of the most elegant squares in the world. See the famous Bridge of Sighs and the Basilica di San Marco. Explore the island for the famous Murano Glass, or admire the rich architecture of the buildings. Finally, enjoy a gondola ride while enjoying the ambience of Venice.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart for Florence. On arrival, be greeted by your local professional guide. The tour of this renaissance city starts by viewing the impressive architecture of some of the finest historic buildings in Italy, such as the Duomo of Florence, along with photo stops at Basilica of Santa Croce, the final burial place of Michelangelo, statue of David (replica), famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge on the Arno River and The Piazelle Michelangelo, for the most outstanding views of Florence.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerOn arrival in Rome, be greeted by a local professional guide. The tour starts with a photo stop at the Colosseum which is surrounded by other sights such as Constantine arch. View the Roman Forums, where ancient civilization developed. Visit the Vatican City, home to the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church to see the St. Peters Basilica. View Trevi Fountain, arguably the most beautiful fountains in all of Rome.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday start the journey to Pisa. On arrival, marvel at The Piazza del Duomo (Cathedral Square) which is dominated by four great religious structures: the Duomo, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Baptistery and the Camposanto. Enjoy some free time here to buy souvenirs for friends and family. In the afternoon, continue the journey to Geneva (approximate drive time will be 6 hours). Here be taken on a short city tour to see the United Nations Building, The Flower Clock and the symbol of Geneva, the Jet d’Eau (operation permitting).
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart for Paris (approximate driving time will be 6 hours). On arrival enjoy a cruise along the River Seine. The cruise is perfectly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay and more. Enjoy the famous illuminations of Paris during your night tour. This panoramic tour will cover the impressive ‘Eiffel Tower’, the world famous ‘Champs Élysées’, the beautiful ‘Arc de Triomphe’ and many other historic buildings.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerThe tour will start with a visit to the renowned Versailles Gardens, a fine example of 17th century French landscaping covering an area of more than 800 hectares. Use this free time to take mesmerising photos, souvenir shopping or simply relax on the Royal Lawns. Then visit the “Carrousel du Louvre” home to the famous, glass pyramid (entrance to Louvre Museum not included). Visit the courtyard and wonder the Tuileries gardens famed for their pristine layout and history or enjoy your free time to explore numerous shops, restaurants and cafes in the surrounding shopping avenues. Later, visit Fragonard perfume museum to purchase some unique French fragrances, soaps, candles and more.
Meal: Breakfast, LunchThis morning embark on a journey to the Eiffel Tower (level 3*) for a breathtaking bird’s eye view of Paris. Later drive through Avenue Des Champs Élysées, the most prestigious avenue in Paris; with its cinemas, café and luxury speciality shops before you drop at CDG Airport. Bid farewell to the group arriving at your drop off point.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Heidelberg Castle photo stop
- Black Forest drive through the scenic region
- Lake Titisee Free Time
- Mt Jungfrau with entrance
- Mt Titlis with entrance
- Rhine Falls The largest plain waterfalls in Europe
- Geneva City Tour view Flower Clock, UN Building, Jet d’Eau
- Lucerne City Tour view the Lion Monument & Chapel Bridge
- Interlaken Free time to explore
LIECHTENSTEIN & AUSTRIA
- Vaduz photo stop
- Golden Roof & free time to explore
- Swarovski Crystal World Museum with entrance
- Venice Boat ride to Marks Square, Gondola Ride with entrance
- Rome City Tour with local guide, Colosseum photo stop, view Trevi Fountains, Roman Forum
- Florence City Tour with local guide, Statue of David (replica) at Piazza Michelangelo, Ponte Vecchio Bridge, View the Piazza Della Signoria, Basilica of Santa Croce (from outside) and The Duomo (from outside)
- Pisa view the Leaning Tower (from outside) & The Duomo
- St Peters Basilica & Square
- Eiffel Tower (level 3*) with entrance
- River Seine Boat Cruise with entrance
- Versailles Gardens with entrance
- French Perfumery included
- Paris Orientation Tour
- Carrousel du Louvre (Louvre Museum entrance not included)
Illumination Tour of Paris included
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point
- 11 Nights accommodation in a 3/4* hotel with breakfast
- 10 Indian dinners, 1 Continental dinner, 9 vegetarian lunches & 1 Continental lunch
- Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charges
- Premium service of a Tour Representative
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance up to 60 Years
- Any Domestic & International Airfare
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ colum