Meal: DinnerArrive in Reykjavik. Once you arrive at the airport, private transfer to the hotel. Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights this city has to offer. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday, after breakfast we check out and drive towards Vik. We visit Eyjafjallajokull which is s probably the most famous volcano in the world today. Next we visit the famous waterfalls Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss. Seljalandsfoss cascades over steep cliffs, which makes it possible for people to walk behind the waterfall, offer a spectacular view of the waterfall itself and the surroundings. Skogafoss , stands at 60 meters tall. Due to the amount of spray the waterfall consistently produces, a single or double rainbow is normally visible on sunny days. We continue our journey to Dyrhólaey Nature Reserve and Reynisfjara Beach. These popular attractions are a must see on your Iceland south coast adventure. Later we check in to the hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerAfter breakfast, we proceed to Visit Myrdalssandur and Eldhraun lava field Located in the south of the Icelandic highlands it was created in one of the greatest eruptions in recorded history and is of the largest of its kind in the world. Next we visit Skaftafell national park its the flora and the fauna have a magnetic influence on the visitors. Late drive to see Marvel at the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon, with a chance to see seals sunbathing on the bright blue ice. The massive icebergs floating towards shore tower over visitors. Drive back to Vik with a stop at Fjadrargljufur canyon which is up to 100 m deep and about 2 kilometers long, with the Fjaðrá river flowing through it. Overnight in Vik.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerAfter breakfast we check out and proceed towards Reyjkavik. En route visit a day long excursion of the Golden Circle Experience, the Golden Circle tour allows you to visit some of Iceland’s most stunning sights, starting with the Geysir geothermal area where the Strokkur geyser shoots a column of water up to 30 meters (98 ft.) The visit continues with Gullfoss (Golden Falls) waterfall, created by the river Hvítá. The Golden Circle tour also includes the historical and geological wonder that is Thingvellir National Park. After dinner at an Indian restaurant drive back to the hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerAfter breakfast we take you on a Guided city tour of Reykjavik. We See old town cetre, Parliament, Cathedral, the harbor the Pearland Hofoi house, salmon river, folk museum, Laugardalur, Asmundur Sveinsson museum and Hallgrimskirkja Church. Later enjoy some free time in the city centre. In the evening we take you on an excursion to view the Northern Lights (Only for departures from SEP onwards). Iceland is renowned for its otherworldly illuminations, the Northern Lights being one remarkable example. (Although we will do our best to ensure that you view the Northern Lights, it is a natural phenomenon and is not guaranteed. The days of the Northern Lights tour could also change based on the probability of viewing the lights). Overnight in Rejkavik
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerAfter breakfast, we check out and Drive north to Akureyri. Enroute we visit the Hraunfossar waterfalls, The waterfalls of Hraunfossar, which translates to “Lava waterfalls”, is a real treasure. We continue our journey to Akureyri. On arrival we proceed on a guided city tour of Akureyri, the capital of North Iceland. Akureyri´s name originates from a cornfield that was thought to have existed in a sheltered area within one of the gullies formed by streams flowing through the present location of the old part of the town. Overnight in Akureyri.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerAfter breakfast we Drive towards Lake Myvatn, En-route we visit the Goðafoss falls. Later drive to Lake Myvatn area. Mývatn is a volcanic lake in northern Iceland. On the northeastern shore, Reykjahlíð village has an information center and is a base for exploring the area. East of here, Mývatn Nature Baths have a naturally heated man-made lagoon, with mineral-rich waters known for their health-giving properties. A short distance away, near Námafjall Mountain, is Hverir, a hot-springs area with boiling mud pots and fumaroles. After finishing you activities at Lake Myvatn drive back to Akyureri and overnight in Akureyri.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerAfter breakfast we check out and drive to back to Reykjavik. On arrival the day is free or you can opt to visit Blue Lagoon. The Blue Lagoon is one of the most famous sights in Iceland and its milky blue, 39°-42° C hot water is full of healthy minerals. If you wanna take a bath or just have a look at this unique natural phenomenon, a visit to the Blue Lagoon is always worth it. Overnight in Rejkavik.
Meal: BreakfastToday is departure day and time to say 'sjaumst'. Your Icelandic adventure comes to an end, with a transfer to Reykjavík's Keflavík Airport.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Visit Thingvellir National Park
- Visit the Geysir geothermal area
- Visit Gullfoss waterfalls
- Visit Friðheimar greenhouse cultivation centre
- City tour of Reykjavik
- Visit the Hraunfossar waterfalls.
- Golden Circle Tour | Visit the langjokull Glacier | Guided City Tour of Reykjavik
- Visit Eyjafjallajokull
- Visit Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Visit Skogafoss waterfalls
- Visit Dyrhólaey Nature Reserve and Reynisfjara Beach
- Visit Myrdalssandur and Eldhraun lava field
- Visit Skaftafell National Park
- Visit Jökulsárlón (Glacier’s-River- Lagoon)
- Photostop at Fjadrargljufur Canyon.
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Goðafoss falls
- Visit Lake Myvatn Explore the Dimmuborgir, and Skutustadir, Namaskard pass
- Enjoy a relaxing bath at Myvatn nature bath
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 8 Nights Accommodation at the hotels mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives.(Subject to minimum 20 full-paying passengers travelling together).
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance (Upto 59 Years)
- Any International and Domestic Airfare
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Mandatory tips of Euro 3 per person per day for Coach drivers, Guides etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- GST 5% as applicable to be paid extra on the total tour price.
- Meals other than specified.