Meal: DinnerArrive at Vienna airport by a short scheduled flight from Ahmedabad. On arrival, be greeted by a local Representative & depart for your Vienna Hotel. After Freshen up In the evening enjoy night tour of this amazing Vienna City.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerIn the morning visit Schönbrunn Palace which is a former imperial residence; the 1,441-room Baroque palace is one of the most important architectural, cultural, and historical monuments in the country. After that visit enjoy the imperial grandeur of Schönbrunn Palace, the elegantly ornate State Opera House and St. Stephen’s Cathedral - a gothic masterpiece.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerAfter a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you would proceed for an orientation excursion of this scenic city, Bratislava. Here enjoy free time at to explore the town. after which, you would head towards the other city, Budapest - Hungary’s capital and a city known for its wondrous landscape, architectural beauty and world-famous parties. Later, relish a delicious Indian meal and enjoy a comfortable stay at the hotel. you would proceed for the famous Danube River - the second longest river in Europe which is also referred to as ‘The Queen of European Rivers’.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday, after a hearty breakfast, you would set out for a city excursion of Budapest. Get an in-depth insight into Budapest on a sightseeing tour with the local guide this morning. On the Buda side of the river, from the Fisherman’s Bastion, you’ll get a full-blown view of the city and learn about Budapest’s history. Check out the colourful Church of St. Matthias, the Royal Palace and the Chain Bridge and the Liberation Monument. Overnight stay in Budapest.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerEnjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel, as today you would head to Prague - the capital city of the Czech Republic, also nicknamed as the ‘City of a Hundred Spires’. It is perhaps the most happening party destinations emerging destination in Eastern Europe. Evening you would proceed for the famous Vltava River Cruise to explore this charming city that is romantic and successful. Overnight stay in Prague.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday after having delicious breakfast, Embark for city tour of Prague, the city itself is a UNESCO World Heritage site, with a jumble of little lanes, alleys and courtyards. On the city tour, we will see the main sights, including the old Town Square, Prague castle and Charles bridge which crosses the Vltava River. Later, you have time to shop for the famous Bohemian glass, beads or garnet and amber jewellery. In the evening enjoy a local folklore shown with dinner and unlimited wine/ beer or soft drink.
Meal: BreakfastAfter a delicious breakfast, you would head to the airport for your return flight to ahmedabad, with valuable memories from your visit to Eastern Europe.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Vienna – guided city tour with professional guide
- Schonbrunn Palace with entrance
- State Opera house (from outside)
- St. Stephens Cathedral
- Vienna Night Tour
- Bratislava – photo stop
- Budapest guided city tour
- See Buda (Old Town) & Pest (New Town)
- church of St. Matthias photo stop
- View the Royal Palace (from outside)
- Chain Bridge & Liberation Monument.
- Prague guided city tour with a professional guide
- Visit the Old Town Square
- Charles Bridge
- Prague Castle photo stop
- Local folklore show with entrance
- Vltava River Cruise
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Return flights from Ahmedabad International Airport in economy class
- Ground transportation by Private AC coach
- 6 Nights accommodation in a 3/4 star hotel with buffet breakfast
- 6 Indian dinners
- Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charges
- Premium service of Tour Representative or experienced local ground operator
- All airport charges and applicable fuel charges
- Travel Insurance up to 60 years age
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Driver Tips Euro 2 Per Person Per Day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced Majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature, and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.