Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerToday after breakfast depart for City orientation tour includes a photo stop at the Citadel and Alabaster Mosque followed by a visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza. Enter the second Pyramid to see what lies inside. Photograph yourself with the giant figure of the Sphinx. Visit the Cairo tower observatory deck . Enjoy dinner on the Nile Cruise with Belly dance entertainment. Overnight stay in Cairo
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerArrive in Cairo - the glorious capital of Egypt. Upon arrival, Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the hotel. Check in Hotel. Rest of the day leisure.
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerToday we do full day excursion to Alexandria - second-largest city in Egypt and a major economic centre. Upon arrival we explore Alexandria city, we visit Roman Amphitheatre – an impressively well-preserved structure composed of 13 terraces constructed in the traditional Greek style with a flat stage in the centre of the lowest level, The Catacombs – a historical archaeological site located in Alexandria and is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Middle Ages. These catacombs make up the largest-known Roman burial site in Egypt, Pompeii’s Pillar – a Roman triumphal column in Alexandria and is one of the largest monoliths of the ancient times. Later we see Qaitbay Citadel – a 15th century defensive fortress built to protect the city from invading Crusaders.
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerToday we explore Cairo city, we visit World Famous Egyptian Museum, Royal Mummies Room and Ancient Treasures of King Tutankhamen. Enjoy shopping at the bustling Khan al Khalili bazaar. Enjoy the light and sound show at the Pyramids of Giza.
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerToday is your Flight to Athens. Athens – Capital and largest city of Greece. The birth place of democracy and the heart of the Ancient Greek civilization. Upon arrival we walk through Plaka- the oldest section of Athens. It has a village feel, with narrow cobblestone streets lined with tiny shops selling jewellery, clothes and local ceramics.
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerToday we will explore the fabulous Greek islands on a full day cruise from Athens. We discover three of the most beautiful islands of Saronic Gulf. Poros Island- so-called Lemon Forest, an idyllic spot filled with citrus trees, windmills and waterfalls, Hydra Island- one of the most cosmopolitan Greek islands. In Hydra Island, you won’t see any cars! Everyone uses their foot, boats or donkeys to get around the island, Aegina Island- a picturesque island, boasting elegant neoclassical buildings, narrow alleys and a bustling seafront promenade.
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerToday we travel from Athens to Santorini by flight. Santorini - known as ‘black pearl of Aegean and it is one of the most spectacular Greek islands. In the evening we visit Black Sand Beach- famous for the black volcanic sand. The past volcanic eruptions have formed the island of Santorini and have given its beaches a distinctive characteristic. Later we walk through Fira- the capital of Santorini, is the central square of the island.
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerToday we explore Santorini village, we visit Prophet Ilias monastery- built by two monks in 1711 on the highest peak of Santorini at 565 meters above sea level. In that era, it was an important cultural and educational center that undoubtedly offered a great social work, Pyrgos village- a hillside village surrounded by blue domed churches and vineyards, Megalochori village- one of the most picturesque villages on the island. Its existence is recorded back to the 17th century. Home to historical mansions, old traditional houses, pirate hideaways and wine canavas, later we proceed to visit Oia village – the most famous of all villages of Santorini. It is known throughout the world for its beauty, fantastic sunset and the famous Blue Dome. Upon arrival we walk through the village and admire its beautiful sunset.
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerToday we travel from Santorini to Athens by flight. Upon arrival we explore Athens city, we see Hadrian’s Arch Monument – part of a wall separating the old and new cities of Athens, Royal Palace, Olympic stadium. Later we visit Temple of Olympia Zeus – a former colossal temple at the centre of Athens, dedicated to Zeus God, the chief of the Olympian Gods, Acropolis Museum, Acropolis site and Parthenon– The temple that dominates the hill of the Acropolis. Also known as an enduring symbol of western civilization.
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerTake the flight for Cappadocia, Arrive in Cappadocia. Cappadocia - best known for its moon-like landscape, Underground cities, Caves Churches and houses in the rocks. In the evening we enjoy whirling dervish show – the part of the Turkish history, tradition, culture and beliefs.
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerVisit Goreme open air museum , a UNESCO World Heritage site that has the finest rock-cut churches, with beautiful frescoes (wall paintings) whose colors still retain all their original freshness. Visit Devrent valley- where you shall see animal shaped fairy chimneys. Free time for shopping. Visit Pasabag valley also known as Monk Valley which contains some of the most striking fairy chimneys in Cappadocia and Pigeon valley. Later visit Kaymakli - the largest Underground City.
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerFlight to Istanbul. On arrival, enjoy a Scenic boat ride by Eminonu through famous Bosphorus Straits lined with beautiful palaces.
Meal: Breakfast-Lunch-DinnerToday we visit Topkapi Palace – the largest and oldest palace in the world and the heart, brain and centre of the Ottoman Empire, Hippodrome square - also known as Atmeydani (Horse Square), Sultan Ahmet Tsami popularly known as Blue Mosque- a historical mosque in Istanbul. The mosque is known as the Blue Mosque because of blue tiles surrounding the walls of interior design, Hagia Sofia Museum – once the former Greek Orthodox Christian patriarchal cathedral, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum.
Meal: BreakfastToday after breakfast, we visit Grand Bazaar – the largest and oldest covered markets in the world. Here we can shop for famous flavoured Turkish tea, Turkish Ceramics, Carpets, textiles it’s time now to say goodbye! Egypt Greece Turkey Tour. Guests will proceed to Istanbul Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Egyptian Museum
- Cairo Tower Observatory
- Visit Roman Amphitheater
- Pompeii’s Pillar
- Visit Great Pyramids of Giza
- Enjoy Nile River Cruise
- Walk through Plaka
- Saronic Cruise
- Black sand beach
- Walking tour of Fira
- The Blue Dome
- Prophet Ilias monastery
- City orientation tour of Athens
- Acropolis Museum
- Temple of Olympia Zeus
- Enjoy whirling Dervish Show
- The UNESCO World Heritage site – Goreme open air museum
- Underground city – Kaymakli
- Ceramic workshop
- to Pamukkale – Famous for its beautiful snow-white ‘petrified’ waterfalls
- Mevlana Mausoleum
- Hagia Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi palace
- Experience scenic Bosphorus strait through a Cruise
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- To and fro economy class air ticket for guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- GST 5% & TCS 5% Extra