Meal: DinnerToday, embark on your exciting tour of Egypt. On arrival you will be greeted by your friendly Akshar Travels Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall. Check into your conveniently located hotel (check-in by 1400 hrs). Later this evening, enjoy the Sound and Light show at the pyramids of Giza. You can get a glimpse back in time to see, feel and imagine how it was when the powerful Egyptians ruled. Tonight, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Movenpick Pyramid / Pyramids Park / Intercontinental or similar in Cairo.
Meal: Breakfast / DinnerThis morning, after a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel, get ready for a full day excursion to Alexandria, the second-largest city in Egypt. Sit back in your coach as we take you to Alexandria. On arrival, visit In Kom El – Dekka, Catacombs Of Kom El – Shokafa, the Roman Catacombs are rock-hewn in three tiers at a depth of 1000 feet dating back to the early first & early Second Century A.D. See the Pompeii’s Pillar, a colossal granite pillar erected in 297 A.D. Also see the Montazah Gardens. Later, you will have some free time to stroll by the Corniche, the sea-front promenade. After a day full of history and fun, return back to Cairo. Tonight enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Movenpick Pyramid / Pyramids Park / Intercontinental or similar in Cairo.
Meal: Breakfast / DinnerAfter breakfast at your hotel, we proceed for a guided tour of this ancient capital city. On the west bank of the Nile, facing Cairo and on top of the Giza plateau, rise the three Pyramids erected by Cheops, Chephren, and Mycerinus, and guarded by the mysterious sphinx, a mythical statue with a body of a lion and a human head. The three Pyramids and the Sphinx are considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Also see the Cairo tower, one of the more recent landmarks of Cairo rising to a height of 187 meters, the famous Blue Mosque with blue mosaic walls, and the Mari Mina church dating back to the early 5th century. See the famous Egyptian Museum which houses more than 2,50,000 antique pieces covering the whole history of ancient Egypt, which extends over the past five thousand years; the most splendid being the collection of Tut Ankh-Amen. Later, you can visit the Khan El-Khalili Bazaar and the Al Sangha market place where you will come across some interesting jewelry shops or go shopping to pick up souvenirs on your own. Tonight enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Movenpick Pyramid / Pyramids Park / Intercontinental or similar in Cairo.
Meal: Breakfast / DinnerAfter an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the airport for your flight to Aswan. On arrival at Aswan; proceed on a guided city tour visiting the High Dam – one of the outstanding architectural achievements of the twentieth century. We then visit the temple of Philae dedicated to Goddess Isis. Enjoy a felucca ride around the Elephantine island, after which we proceed to the Cruise center to board the luxury cruise liner. After boarding, enjoy the delicious ’welcome aboard’ buffet lunch. Later today, we sail to Kom Ombo. The rest of the day is at leisure. Enjoy dinner on the cruise. Overnight on board the cruise.
Meal: Breakfast / DinnerAfter breakfast, we proceed to visit the famous ’Temple of Two Gods’. Dedicated to Sobek and Haroeris, the crocodile gods, this temple was constructed during the Roman era and is noted for the engravings on the walls. After the city sights of Kom Ombo, we board the cruise and sail to Edfu town situated on the west bank of the river Nile. On arrival, we proceed to the famous Edfu temple dedicated to god Horus, represented by the Falcon. This is one of the most beautiful Egyptian temples distinguished by its huge splendid structure that blends Pharaonic and Greek architecture. Visit the Elephantine Island. Later tonight, we sail to the magnificent town of Luxor, considered the greatest outdoor museum in the world. Enjoy dinner onboard the cruise. Overnight onboard the cruise.
Meal: Breakfast / DinnerAfter a delicious breakfast on board the cruise, we proceed on a tour of Luxor – the city of palaces. Visit the famous tombs in the Valley of Kings. Visit the temple of Hatshepsut. We then proceed to the Colossi of Memnon, which are the ruins of the funerary tomb of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only queen who ruled Egypt. Further proceed to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples. Enjoy a Horse Carriage ride this evening at Old Luxor city center. Later, transfer back to the cruise. Dinner onboard the cruise. Overnight onboard the cruise.
Meal: Breakfast / DinnerAfter breakfast, bid good-bye to all the friends you made on the cruise. After disembarking, sit back and relax as we take you to the airport for your flight to Cairo. On arrival, the rest of the day is at leisure for you to enjoy this wonderful city on your own. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Movenpick Pyramid / Pyramids Park / Intercontinental or similar in Cairo.
Meal: Breakfast / DinnerEarly morning today check out and proceed to the airport, where your memorable Akshar Travels tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it over to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Egyptian tour.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- A complete all-inclusive 8-day tour at an honest price with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum traveling time.
- Stay at conveniently-located hotels
- Full-spread American breakfasts at your hotel
- Enjoy your meals at the best Indian restaurants in Cairo – a good choice for Jain, vegetarian & non-vegetarian dinners.
- Stay 4 nights in Cairo – largest city in Africa.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light show.
- Enjoy the action of Cairo on your city tour.
- Visit the famous Pyramids at Giza.
- Visit the famous Egyptian Museum.
- Enjoy a tour of Alexandria.
- Enjoy 4 fun-filled days on board the Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Visit the exotic cities of Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu, and Luxor.
- Enjoy the city sights of Aswan.
- Visit the famous Temple of Philae.
- Visit the famous Temple of Two Gods at Kom Ombo.
- See the famous Temple of Edfu.
- Visit the Valley of Kings, Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Hatshepsut in Luxor.
- Experience the thrills of a Horse Carriage ride at Old Luxor city center.
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping.
- Professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Indian Akshar Travels Tour Managers at your service!
- Visit 6 cities in 8 days: Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, Kom Ombo, Edfu, and Alexandria.
|June||03, 07, 10,14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|July||01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29|
|August||02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 (Moon soon special)|
|September||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|October||03, 07, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 (Diwali group)|
|November||01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 (Honeymoon special)|
|December||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30 (Christmas & Honeymoon)|
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Caira : Enjoy the Sound and Light show, Visit the famous Pyramids of Giza, Enjoy a city tour of Cairo and a visit to the famous Egyptian museum.Return economy airfare
- Enjoy a tour of Alexandria.
- Enjoy the city sights of Aswan including a visit to The Temple of Philae, High Dam
- Visit the temple of Two Gods.
- Visit the famous Edfu Temple.
- Visit the Tombs of the Valley of Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Hatshepsut, Horse carriage ride.
- 4 nights accommodation at Hotel Movenpick Pyramid / Pyramids Park / Intercontinental or similar in Cairo.
- 3 nights accommodation at River Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Daily American buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 4 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non–Vegetarian dinners at local Indian restaurants.
- All meals onboard the cruise.
- Return Economy Class airfare to Egypt.