Meal: DinnerUpon Arrival at Barcelona Airport, meet your Tour Representative and we will proceed to the hotel to check-in to our rooms. We will then proceed to make our way into Barcelona city centre. We make our way to the Montjuic for a breath-taking view of the city and harbour. Spend free time in Las Ramblas before proceeding for an evening meal. Overnight stay in Barcelona.
Meal: Breakfast, LunchToday after breakfast depart for a city tour of Barcelona. We visit the famous Park Guell, a public park composed of gardens and architectonic elements located on Carmel Hill. . Later view from outside the magnificence of Gaudi’s controversial Sagrada Familia, the Plaza de Cataluna and Barcelona’s Olympic Stadium. After lunch depart to visit the famous beach in Costa Brava known as Lloret de Mar. Overnight stay in Barcelona.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerAfter breakfast, we enjoy the opportunity to stroll through the lively Las Ramblas, the city’s most spirited street. Walk through the colourful flower stalls and markets to view the Christopher Columbus monument located near the waterfront. Later depart for Valencia. On arrival be greeted by a professional guide for a city tour. Enjoy picturesque views of the Town Hall, the Bull Ring, the massive Gateway Towers of Serranos and Quart. Today, witness one of the most prominent sights in Valencia, the La Seo Cathedral which houses numerous religious and artistic treasures. Overnight stay in Valencia.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday morning after breakfast, we check out of the hotel and make our way to see one of Valencia's most visited attraction L'Oceanogràfic, the largest aquarium in Europe which contains representatives of the world's main marine ecosystems. Later drive to Madrid, the Spain's central capital, it is a city of elegant boulevards and expansive, manicured parks. upon arrival, we will go on a panoramic tour covering the Royal Palace, which is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. You will also see the "Puerta del Sol" a public square in Madrid. We then see the "Plaza de Cibeles". At the "Plaza de Cibeles" see the four prominent buildings: the Bank of Spain, the Palacio de Buenavista, the Palace of Linares ("Palacio de Linares"), and the Cybele Palace ("Palacio de Cibeles"). Overnight Stay in Madrid.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday morning after breakfast we board our coach and make our way back to the city centre of Madrid. Where we head towards the Royal Palace. Later, view from outside the awe-inspiring Prado museum. After, proceed to the Gran Via to enjoy the sights and sounds of Madrid. Rest of the day Leisure for Optional activities. Overnight stay in Madrid.
Meal: Breakfast, LunchToday morning after breakfast, we check out of the hotel and we visit the Parque del Buen Retiro (Retiro Gardens) known as the best gardens in Madrid. We spend the morning in one of the largest city parks in Spain and proceed to Madrid airport for your return flight to hometown.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Panaromic City Tour with local professional guide
- Sagrada Familia Cathedral (from outside)
- Plaza de Cataluna
- View Olympic Stadium (from outside)
- Montjuic with entrance
- Flamenco Show with entrance
- Walk around the Guell Park with entrance
- Free time at Lloret de Mar beach
- Walking Tour with local professional guide
- View the Bull Ring (from outside)
- View the Gateway Towers of Serranos and Quart
- Seo Cathedral with entrance
- L’Oceanografic with entrance
- Panoramic and Walking City Tour
- Royal Palace with entrance or Prado museum with entrance
- Free time of Retiro Garden
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 5 nights accommodation in 3/4* hotels with breakfast
- 4 dinner & 2 lunches
- Entrance and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charge
- Premium service of a our Tours Representative
- Ground transportation in deluxe AC coach
- Applicable Schengen Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance (upto 59 Yrs)
- Return airfare
- Optional sightseeing & meals
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Porterages, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any services not mentioned in itinerary
- GST 5% Extra
- TCS 5% Extra