Meal: DinnerToday morning join up with your coach and depart towards Gretna Green. In the afternoon we stop for lunch at Gretna Green, the UK's most famous place to get married and home of the world-famous Iron Forgeries. We then board back onto the coach and continue making our way North towards Scotland, making our way to the city of Glasgow. We expect to arrive in Glasgow, in the early evening. We make our way straight to Glasgow Cathedral, which is one of Scotland's most magnificent medieval buildings, Glasgow Cathedral is the only one on the Scottish mainland to survive the Reformation of 1560 intact. If the Cathedral is open when we reach, we will go inside to see this fantastic medieval building. Overnight stay in Glasgow
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerAfter our breakfast, we board the coach and make our way towards the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, which is where Loch Lomond is situated. On arrival at Loch Lomond, why not enjoy an optional boat cruise; here appreciate the picturesque views of the highlands, whilst indulging in a warm cup of tea or coffee. The Loch Lomond or "Lake of the Elms" is a freshwater Scottish loch which crosses the Highland Boundary Fault, often considered the boundary between the lowlands of Central Scotland and the Highlands. We then make our way along the scenic route towards Fort William, to visit the Nevis Range. On arrival, we take a cable car (subject to operation) to Aonach Mòr on the Nevis range. Standing at 1,345 metres above sea level, it is a popular mountain destination. We will also stop today at the Commando Memorial, which is a Category A listed monument in Lochaber, Scotland, dedicated to the men of the original British Commando Forces raised during World War II. We then make our drive back to the restaurant in the evening, before going back to the hotel
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerAfter breakfast today we drive to Edinburgh, which is Scotland's compact, hilly capital; with its medieval Old Town and neoclassical buildings. Today drive to Edinburgh, on route, we stop for a photo stop at Falkirk Wheel which is a rotating boat lift in Scotland,connecting the Forth and Clyde Canal with the Union Canal. Then, we visit The Kelpies:30-metre-high horse-head sculptures depicting Kelpies. Arrive into Edinburgh and visit the famous Edinburgh Castle with its fine state apartments and ancient Scottish crown jewels. Descend the hill and cross the Royal Mile to see St Giles' Cathedral and its crown shaped spire. Continuing the journey, we view the Forth Road Bridge to enjoy a spectacular view of the Forth Rail Bridge. We will then make our way to the restaurant for Indian dinner, on the allocation of our entry time enjoy your meal
Meal: BreakfastToday morning after breakfast we check out of the hotel and make our way towards the Lake District. The Lake District, also known as the Lakes or Lakeland, is a mountainous region in North West England. As we drive through the Lake District, admire the lakes, towns, villages and mountains within the National Park. Once we reach Lake Windermere a large lake in Cumbria's Lake District National Park, we enjoy our 45-minute boat cruise from Bowness-on-Windermere, which is surrounded by mountain peaks and villages. We then board a Heritage Steam Train ride from Lakeside to Haverthwaite. Travel back in time when you climb aboard the train. Enjoy views from your carriage up to Haverthwaite. Later, we depart for London and bid farewell to those that are getting of at their drop off points on the route.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Nevis Range* with entrance
- Glasgow City Tour covering Glasgow Cathedral, Main Square & University of Glasgow
- Edinburgh City Tour covering the Royal Mile and entrance to Edinburgh Castle
- View the famous Neptune staircase & Commando Memorial
- View the Forth Road Bridge
- Photo Stop at Falkirk Wheel
- The Kelpies
- Lake Windermere Cruise
- Lakeside & Haverthwaite Steam Train
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Return transportation by deluxe AC vehicle from your selected pick up point
- 3 nights accommodation in 3/4* hotel with breakfast
- 3 Indian dinners
- Entrances & sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charges
- Service of a Tour Representative
- Applicable UK visa Charges
- Any International Airfare
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- GST 5% Extra
- TCS 5% Extra