Meal: DinnerOn arrival at Tbilisi Airport get transferred to Hotel. Later drive to Enjoy orientation tour of Tbilisi which includes Kote Apkhazi Street, Freedom Square, & Sulphur Baths, then we visit Holy Trinity cathedral, Metekhi Church.Then we Take cable car to Narikala Fortress to enjoy breath-taking panoramic view of the city. Then we cross the Bridge of Peace and visit Rike Park. Overnight stay in Tbilisi.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday after Breakfast, travel along the Georgian Military Highway. During this travel we’ll see the Zhinvali reservoir. Further travel to the Georgian Military Highway – is a town of Stepansminda situated at the foot of the Mount Kazbeg – the most famous and picturesque mountain of Georgia. Above the town like a fairy castle, rises Gergeti Trinity Church. Overnight stay in Tbilisi.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday after Breakfast, we proceed to Yerevan- Armenia’s capital city. On arrival day free for shopping at Yerevan gold market. Overnight stay in Yerevan.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday after Breakfast, we enjoy orientation tour of Yerevan which includes Republic square, State University, Mother Panorama monument, Parliament building, then we visit Cascade Complex, Etchmiadzin cathedral. Overnight stay in Yerevan.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday we drive to Tsaghkadzor town the magical place of forested mountains. Here we enjoy rope way ride up to the mountain. Later we visit kecharis monastery. Then we take a photo stop at lake sevan- the largest body of water in Armenia. Later we proceed to Ganja. Overnight stay in Ganja.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday we drive through Ganja- A city in western Azerbaijan. Here we visit heydar aliyev park, Nizami Mausoleum, Later we visit imamzadeh mausoleum. Then we leave for Baku. On arrival we enjoy panoramic view of the city through TV Tower. Then we also enjoy shopping at Nizami Street. Overnight stay in Baku.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday Morning we visit Gobustan National Park well known for the ancient carvings and gas-stones In the region. Then we see mud volcanoes sit in Gobustan. Later we enjoy city orientation tour of Baku which includes, Old town, Maiden tower, Fountain Square, National Flag Square, Then we visit Shirvanshah palace. Overnight stay in Baku.
Meal: BreakfastIt’s time now to say goodbye. After Breakfast, will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town. Tour concludes.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Discover three countries – Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan – in just one tour
- Learn how inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was
- Discover that beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion
- Explore Georgia, acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape
- These countries are distinguished by their distinct histories, traditions, cultures and natural surroundings
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- TCS 5% Extra