Meal: DinnerUpon arrival at Athens Airport, Your Tour Representative will meet you and drive you to the hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight stay in Athens.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday after Breakfast, Pickup from the hotel for your half day morning tour. See Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and the Hadrian’s Arch. Pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus and visit the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era, the museum of Acropolis. At the end of the tour, drop off at the hotel. Overnight stay in Athens.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday, early morning we proceed to the port to take a Ferry to Santorini, Greece’s most beautiful island. Santorini is a mix of towering cliffs, inky waters and whitewashed villages. It is the most southern island of the Cyclades, south of the Aegean Sea. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Later drive to the highest point in Santorini to get a Stunning 360° views of Santorini from Prophet Elias Monastery. Next, visit beautiful villages of Pyrgos and Megalochori. We then discover the most picturesque village of Oia, built on a steep slope of the volcanic caldera, and wander around its little shops that offer traditional, handmade products. View the famous Blue dome churches which is featured in pretty much every postcard from Greece. Later, watch the most spectacular sunset that will overrun with feelings of excitement and awe even as you start counting down to the moment the sun disappears. Overnight in Santorini.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday the morning is free to explore the town on your own. We then proceed to the Santorini port to take a high-speed Ferry to the island of Crete. Late in the evening, we disembark at the port of Heraklion. If ancient civilisations, beautiful architecture, and the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean pique your interest, Heraklion is the perfect place to visit! Crete is the largest and most populous of all the Greek islands, and the fifth-largest in the Mediterranean Sea. Tucked away in the northern part of the island is Heraklion, the island’s capital city. Overnight in Crete.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday the day is free to explore this beautiful island on your own or opt for a half day Knossos Tour. Proceed to the Archaeological site of Knossos Palace. Knossos Palace is the monumental symbol of Minoan civilization, due to its construction, use of luxury materials, architectural plan, advanced building techniques and its impressive size. The 20,000 square meters slowly unfold before you in a labyrinth-like pattern of 1200 rooms, at the centre of which there is an enormous courtyard. The variety of building materials used and the marble revetment show an advanced level of technology. This is also demonstrated by some architectural and structural features, such as the lightwells and the complex drainage and water-supply systems. Later return to the hotel. Overnight in Crete.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday the day is at leisure to visit the town on your own or enjoy the beaches in the Heraklion region. Later in the evening, we proceed to the Heraklion port and board the overnight ferry to Athens. Enjoy the various activities on-board the ferry. Overnight in your cabin on board the Ferry.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday, we check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Guided City Tour
- See the Catholic Cathedral, the Academy, University National Library and Temple of Olympia Zeus
- Visit to Parthenon at Acropolis.
- Orientation Tour of Santorini Village
- Stunning 360° views of Santorini from Prophet Elias Monastery – highest point of Santorini
- Visit beautiful villages of Pyrgos and Megalochori
- Visit the most picturesque Oia village and watch the spectacular Sunset.
- Orientation Tour of Heraklion
- Knossos Tour and visit Archaeological site of Knossos Palace (Optional)
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 6 Nights Accommodation at the hotels / overnight Ferries mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as per Itinerary
- All Tours & Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance (Upto 60 Years)
- Any Domestic & International Airfare
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column