The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Guided City Tour
- See the Catholic Cathedral, the Academy, University National Library and Temple of Olympia Zeus
- Visit to Parthenon at Acropolis.
- Orientation Tour of Santorini Village
- Stunning 360° views of Santorini from Prophet Elias Monastery – highest point of Santorini
- Visit beautiful villages of Pyrgos and Megalochori
- Visit the most picturesque Oia village and watch the spectacular Sunset.
- Orientation Tour of Heraklion
- Knossos Tour and visit Archaeological site of Knossos Palace (Optional)
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 6 Nights Accommodation at the hotels / overnight Ferries mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as per Itinerary
- All Tours & Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance (Upto 60 Years)
- Any Domestic & International Airfare
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column