Meal:Arrive in Zurich airport and take a train to Interlaken (approx. 2.5 hrs), where you check in at your hotel. Rest of the day Leisure to explore the beautiful scenery or to go shopping. Overnight stay at Interlaken.
Meal: BreakfastAfter breakfast, you board the train g from Lauterbrunnen to Kleine Scheideg (approx. 1.5 hrs). The famous Jungfrau railway takes you to the highest station in Europe (approx. 1 hrs). A day of fun and excitement is awaiting you in the captivating snow peaks of Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe (3’454 m/11’333 ft). Visit the Ice Cave with its ice formations or else explore the snow on the glacier. You find a range of international restaurants on the Jungfraujoch. Return to Interlaken (approx. 2.5 hrs) by train with an optional stopover in Grindelwald. Overnight stay at Interlaken.
Meal: BreakfastToday after Breakfast, Morning at Leisure or You might take a boat trip on Lake Thun or visit the Ballenberg open air museum, just above Brienz. Later proceed to the station for your train to Luzern (approx. 2.5 hrs). Overnight stay at Luzern.
Meal: BreakfastAfter breakfast, morning excursion to Mount Titlis. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Overnight in Lucerne.
Meal: BreakfastAfter breakfast, Check out and take a train from Lucerne to Venice in 2nd class. Check in at your hotel in Venice. Later Experience one of the most truly Venetian moments on a Gondola ride. Glide through the canals in your Gondola and see the hidden places only accessible by Gondola. Next visit a glass factory for a glass blowing demonstration. Return back to hotel. Overnight stay in Venice
Meal: BreakfastAfter breakfast, check out from hotel and take a train from Venice to Rome in 2nd class and transfer to Hotel on your own. For the rest of the day you are free to explore the beautiful scenery or to go shopping. Overnight at Rome.
Meal: BreakfastAfter breakfast, visit all of the most important sights of Vatican City (including Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms) with this unique guided Vatican City Tour. Entrance to the Museums, entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Vatican Museums, headsets to facilitate hearing the guide, English speaking tour guide. Overnight at Rome.
Meal: BreakfastAfter breakfast, you depart to the airport for your onward flight to Hometown.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Enjoy sailing at the prestigious islands of Venice
- Get an insight into the royal and iconic architecture of Rome
- Get leisurely feels at the river Lucerne cruise
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
- Excursion to Mount Titlis – at 3020 m/10’000 ft.
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 07 Nights Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Airport pick & drop
- VISA Assistance
- Rome: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Raphael’s Rooms
- Venice: Half Day to Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Interlaken : Mt Jungfrau, Lake Interlaken
- Lucerne : Excursion to Mount Titlis
- Internal transfers via Eurail
- Travel Insurance (upto 59 Yrs)
- Any International and Internal Airfare
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Travel Insurance
- City taxes on hotels
- GST 5% Extra
- TCS 5% Extra