Meal: DinnerArrive at Milan airport . Depart for Milan city, Renowned as one of The design and fashion capitals of the world. Here enjoy some free time to explore the main square, Home to Milan cathedral also known duomo di milano. View the victor Emmanuel gallery as well as the famous scala Opera house. Drive to lake garda which is the largest lake initially; Here enjoy free time to view spectacular Scenery And To Walk Around The town.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart for Venice; the most romantic city in Italy with its distinctive architecture and famous gondolas .Begin with a boat ride to StMark’s Square, one of the most elegant squares in the world. See the famous Bridge of Sighs and the Basilica di San Marco. Explore the island for the famous Murano Glass, or admire the rich architecture of the buildings. Finally, enjoy a gondola ride while enjoying the ambience of Venice.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart for Pisa. On arrival, you will have time to marvel at fascinating landmarks like the breathtaking Duomo(cathedral), built almost 900 years ago and the cathedral’s bell tower- better known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Enjoy some free time to buy souvenirs for friends and family. Afterwards, drive to Florence. On arrival, be greeted by your local professional guide. The tour of this renaissance city starts by viewing the Duomo of Florence, along with photo stops at Piazza Signoria, Basilica of Santa Croce, the final burial place of Michelangelo, statue of David(replica), famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge on the Arno River and The Piazelle Michelangelo, for the most out standing views of Florence.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday morning drive to Rome to visit the Vatican City, home to the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church to see the St. Peters Basilica. Later, proceed to Time Elevator. Time Elevator is a multi sensational and dynamic cinema experience stimulating a travel in to time, taking viewers through the history of Rome. View Trevi Fountain, arguably the most beautiful fountains in all of Rome.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart for Capri, one of the most beautiful Islands in Italy. On arrival in Naples, board a jet foil for a short journey to Capri. We then visit the town of Ana Capriand Mt.Solaro (weather permitting).This legendary island, surrounded by rose- tinted rocks has incredibly beautiful caves of translucent blues and greens. The town, with its pretty piazza, mazes of streets, fashionable boutiques and elegant restaurants is a must-see for any holiday goers.
Meal: BreakfastBe greeted by a local professional guide. The tour starts by visiting the Coliseum, symbol of Rome and once home to the gladiators. Also, view Circus Maximums and Piazza Venezia. Later, depart for the airport for your return flight.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Duomo di Milano
- Scala Opera House
- Victor Emmanuel Gallery
- Free Time
- Boat ride to St. Marks Square
- Gondola Ride with entrance
- View the Leaning Tower (from outside) & The Duomo
- City Tour with local guide
- Statue of David (replica) at Piazza Michelangelo
- Ponte Vecchio bridge
- View the Piazza Della Signoria, Photo stop at Basilica of Santa Croce and The Duomo (from outside)
- City Tour with local guide
- Colosseum with entrance
- Time Elevator with entrance
- View Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum
- Excursion to Mt. Solaro via Cable Car
- Visit St Peters Basilica & Square
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Ground transportation in deluxe AC coach (without WC)
- 5 nights hotel accommodation in 3/4* hotels with breakfast
- 5 Indian Dinners & 3 vegetarian lunches
- Entrance and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charge
- Premium service of a Tour Representative
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance (upto 60 Years)
- Any Domestic & International Airfare
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column