Meal: No BreakfastToday, embark on your exciting tour of Africa. On arrival at Nairobi Airport, you will be greeted by your friendly Akshar Travels tour manager / local representative outside the baggage hall and transferred to your hotel. Later, in the afternoon proceed for a city tour. View the Parliament building, Kenyatta International Conference Center and then proceed to Viewpoint for a breathtaking view of the city. Visit the city market and the Giraffe Center where you can come face to face with the Rothschild Giraffe and also have the pleasure of hand-feeding them. This evening, enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hilton / Stanley / Intercontinental Hotel or similar in Nairobi.
Meal: BreakfastAfter an American breakfast, drive via Thika township to the Mt. Kenya area. Check into Mountain Lodge, which is ideally located in the Mt. Kenya National Park and overlooking a water-hole. In the afternoon after a sumptuous Indian lunch at the lodge, you can watch a host of wild animals visiting the waterhole. This evening, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Spend the night at the Lodge viewing various animals as they come to visit the waterhole and saltlicks. Overnight at the Mountain Lodge / Treetops Lodge or similar.
Meal: BreakfastAfter an American breakfast, drive via Nyahururu Falls (Thompson’s Falls) to Lake Nakuru set in a picturesque landscape of surrounding woodland and grassland next to Nakuru town. After a sumptuous Indian lunch at the lodge, we proceed on an exciting game-drive including a visit to Baboon cliff. You have a chance to see the white rhino and sighting of leopards at Lake Nakuru. You can get a close view of the pink flamingos and other water birds - a total of 450 varieties. In the evening, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at the lodge. Overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge / Sarova Lion Hill Hotel or similar.
Meal: BreakfastAfter an American breakfast, proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley. En-route enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive at your lodge in time for Indian lunch and check-in at the lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at your lodge. Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar at Masai Mara.
Meal: BreakfastEarly morning, (before sunrise) you set out on an exciting game-drive to view the teeming wildlife savoring their morning kill. After breakfast, proceed on a full-day game-viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous Indian lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous ’Big 5’. In the evening, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at your lodge. Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar at Masai Mara.
Meal: BreakfastThis morning, after an American breakfast at the hotel, drive to Nairobi. Rest of the day is free for last-minute shopping. Later, proceed to the Airport, as this memorable tour ends. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Akshar Travels.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- A complete all-inclusive 6 days tour at an honest price with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum traveling time.
- Stay at Top quality hotels and lodges – Hotel Hilton, Mara Sopa Lodge, Mountain Lodge, Lake Nakuru Lodge.
- Full Spread Sumptuous Breakfast at the Hotels.
- Enjoy meals in comforts of your hotels/lodges or in best of Indian restaurants.
- Stay 1 night at Nairobi – the capital city of Kenya.
- Enjoy the city tour of Nairobi.
- Visit the Giraffe center.
- Stay 1 night at Mountain Lodge.
- Night game viewing from the hotel ‘the Mountain Lodge’ – set in the heart of a National Park.
- Stay 1 night at Lake Nakuru.
- See the famous Nyahururu Falls.
- Enjoy an exciting game-drive including a visit to Baboon cliff.
- Your chance to get a close-up view of pink flamingos – only at Lake Nakuru.
- Stay 2 nights at Masai Mara – a famous game reserve.
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the ‘Big 5’- the Rhino, the Leopard, the Elephant, the Buffalo and the Lion.
- Extensive game-drives included to experience the wild from close.
- Chance to see the rare white rhino.
- Professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Indian Akshar Travels Tour Managers at your service!
|June||03, 07, 10,14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|July||01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29|
|August||02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 (Moon soon special)|
|September||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|October||03, 07, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 (Diwali group)|
|November||01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 (Honeymoon special)|
|December||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30 (Christmas & Honeymoon)|
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Entry Fees.
- 1-night accommodation at Hotel Hilton / Stanley / Intercontinental or similar in Nairobi.
- 1-night accommodation at Mountain Lodge / Treetops Lodge or similar.
- 1-night accommodation at Lake Nakuru Lodge / Sarova Lion Hill or similar in Lake Nakuru.
- 2 nights accommodation at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar in Masai Mara.
- Daily American breakfast at the hotel.
- 4 Indian lunches.
- 5 Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian Indian dinners.
- All meals onboard the cruise.
- Return Economy Class airfare to Kenya.