The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Fort Kochi
- Mattancherry Palace
- St. Francis CSI Church
- Marine Drive Kochi
- Lulu Mall
- Eravikulam National Park
- Mattupetty Dam
- Tea Museum
- Echo Point
- Boat Safari
- Jeep safari
- Elephant ride
- Kathakali show
- Light House Beach
- Kovalam Beach
- Trivandrum temple
- Backwater Cruise
- Coconut Lagoons
- Narrow Canals
- Coir Villages
|December||3,20(Christmas & Honeymoon Special)|
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Meal Plan Will Be On the MAP (Room + Breakfast + Dinner ).
- All Transfers And Sightseeing By an A/c 12 Seater tempo traveler. Ac Vehicle As Per The Itinerary From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm.
- All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost.
- Pick Up from and Drop at Cochin
- Any meals other than specified in “cost includes column”
- Boating charges at Matuppaty Dam &Periyar lake
- Any kind of personal expenses like tips & gratuity, Soft /Hard Drinks, laundry, Insurance, theft of personal items/ belongings, any extra bills in hotels/restaurants, boating, elephant ride/ Cycle / Auto -Rickshaw, Entrance fees at sightseeing places, guide charges, etc….
- Anything which is not mentioned in “cost includes column”
- Entry at your own cost
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- GST @ 5% on Total Invoice Amount