Meal: DinnerUpon arrival at the Cairo International airport, you will be met by our local representative who will assist you. Head to your hotel while passing through Old Cairo to enjoy the panoramic view of the citadel with the towering Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Pass by Sultan Hassan & El Refaie mosques. Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath- taking sights this colourful city has to offer. Else, you may opt to head out for a Sound and Light Show by the Pyramids (available at additional cost). Overnight stay in Cairo
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday morning you will be met at the hotel by your guide for a full day tour of the Pyramids at Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton shop. Thereafter visit the Egyptian Museum, which houses over 1,00,000 antiquities from every period of ancient Egyptian history. Do not miss the gallery featuring the famous treasures of Tutankhamun. Another highlight of this Museum is the Royal Mummies Room, which houses the mummies of many great Egyptian rulers, including Ramses II, the builder of the temples at Abu Simbel. Then proceed to Khan El-Khalili Bazaar from where you can when buy statuettes, spices, souvenirs, silver jewellery, t-shirts, galabiyyas, belly dancing costumes, or many more. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerGrab a delicious breakfast at the hotel and then check out of the hotel and get transferred to the Cairo domestic airport to board your flight to Aswan. Upon arrival in Aswan airport, proceed for a guided trip to the High Dam and the Temple of Philae. Thereafter, proceed to the Nile cruise for check-in. Overnight on-board the cruise.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday we proceed to visit Abu Simbel by coach (3.30 am departure) to view the two magnificent temples. Flanked by four giant stone statues of Ramses II. These temples were threatened by submersion in Lake Nasser, due to the construction of the High Dam. We return to Aswan and visit the High Dam of Aswan, the pride of Egypt with its panoramic view. We then board our cruiser for lunch and sail on to Kom Ombo to visit the famous Temple of Kom Ombo, overlooking the Nile. The temple is unique because it is in fact a double temple, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god. The layout combines two temples in one with each side having its own gateways and chapels. The rest of the day is spent sailing to Edfu. Overnight on-board the cruise.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerThis morning, on arrival into Edfu, we take you on a shore excursion to visit the Temple of Edfu. where your guide takes you through the different halls and antechambers, explaining their significance. The well preserved Temple of Horus is the second biggest temple in Egypt. The temple is believed to have been built on the site of the great Horus-Seth battle. The rest of the day is spent sailing to Luxor. Enjoy the beautiful scenery pass by. Overnight on-board the cruise.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday, we disembark from the cruise and Make way to visit most famous sites on Luxor's West Bank - Valley of the Kings, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Step back in time to ancient Egypt as you explore the elaborate tombs of the Valley of the Kings, visit the unique design of the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the towering statues of the Colossi of Memnon. In the evening visit the age-old Temples of Karnak and Luxor Temple on the Nile’s East Bank. Explore the giant columns of the Hypostyle Hall, walk the Avenue of the Sphinxes, and see other highlights as you learn their history. Then, head for Luxor Temple to admire its columns, courts and statues; and discover how it was embellished by Tutankhamun and Alexander the Great. Then drive to Luxor Airport to board your onward flight to Cairo (must be evening flight)
Meal: BreakfastCheck-out from the hotel and get transferred to the Cairo airport for your onward flight back to India
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Full day visit of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton shop.
- Visit Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Guided trip to the High Dam and the Temple of Philae
- Temples of Abu Simble
- Visit Kom Ombo Temple
- Visit Edfu Temple
- Visit Valley of Kings, Queen Hatchepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 03 Nights Accommodation for in Cairo
- 03 Nights Accommodation for on-board Nile Cruise
- Daily Breakfast (Except Day 1)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Cost of the Visas needed to participate in the tour.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour.
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Tours and Transfers are on Seat in Coach Basis
- Government Service Tax 5% as applicable
- Any items of personal nature viz. telephone, beverages, laundry, Tips gratuities etc and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Any Domestic and International Airfare
- Mandatory tipping & Porterage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box