Meal:Arrive in Auckland. Enjoy the evening at amusement.
Meal:Embark on a 1/2-day Auckland sights excursion. Ride up the palm tree-covered Queen Street, pass by using the Auckland Ferry Building and the old Auckland Customhouse and current skyscrapers in the crucial commercial enterprise district. Later on, visit the suburb of Ponsonby and study Auckland’s thriving arts, nightlife and the culinary scene. Pass over the Harbor Bridge to North Shore, and then stroll down Narrow Neck Beach in Devonport. Climb the top of Mount Victoria and revel in the view of Waitemata Harbor. Finish the tour with a stop at Westhaven Marina; proceed in addition for Sky Tower Observation.
Meal:Be transferred to Rotorua thru Waitomo Caves. On the way take a forty five-minute guided tour thru the underground caverns and learn the way stalactites, stalagmites and other limestone structures had been formed over hundreds of thousands of years. The excursion consists of a boat trip through the Glowworm Grotto and you then are free to enjoy rest of a while.
Meal:Be picked up for Te Puia, Rainbow Springs and Agrodome tour. Gain perception on Maori subculture at Te Puia, revel in Rotorua's well-known geothermal activity with a excursion of the neighbouring Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley, after which find out the secrets of the neighborhood agricultural industry in movement on the Agrodome, a operating natural farm. At Rainbow Springs Nature Park, see New Zealand’s fauna and plants on display.
Meal:Be transferred to the airport to fly to Queenstown. Upon arrival, head for the Skyline Gondola Tour and Dinner in Stratosphere experience which takes location excessive above the metropolis. Take a journey up the Skyline Gondola to the summit of Bob's Peak.
Meal:Embark on a complete-day Milford Sound Cruise. While at the cruise, experience rainforest, glacier-carved valleys and waterfalls. Leave Queenstown to tour to Te Anau. Head through the Southern Alps alongside the Eglington Valley Mirror Lakes, and the Homer Tunnel. At Milford Sound, aboard a ship to journey to the Tasman Sea to look seals, penguins and dolphins swim inside the water.
Meal:Spend the day at enjoyment in Queenstown.
Meal:Be transferred to Franz Josef by means of educate. Spend the night at enjoyment.
Meal:Head toward Grey Mouth and further to Christchurch by Tranz Alpine Train.
Meal:Be transferred to the airport for a flight lower back domestic.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Half-day Auckland city sightseeing
- Auckland Sky Tower Observation admission ticket
- Waitomo Caves tour
- Visit Te Puia, Rainbow Springs and Agrodome
- Skyline Gondola admission and dinner in Stratosphere
- Full-day Milford Sound Cruise
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- SIC airport transfers
- Internal Domestic Flights
- All tours and transfers on SIC/PVT basis
- 24/7 customer assistance by the Australian Office
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Gov. Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced Majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack to hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column