Meal:Arrive in Reykjavik. Once you arrive at the airport, private transfer to the hotel. Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights this city has to offer. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Meal: BreakfastToday after breakfast proceed to Classic Golden Cirle Tour. The tour starts with a stop in Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site listing and the birthplace of the oldest existing parliament in the world. The next stop is at Geysir Hot Springs, the home of the one-and-only original geyser and Iceland’s most iconic natural attraction. Here the ground trembles and steaming hot water spouts spectacularly skywards from the famous Strokkur Geyser every few minutes. Then proceed for next stop Gullfoss Waterfall, which is an awesome sight to behold. Overnight in Reykjavik.
Meal: BreakfastAfter a lovely breakfast at the hotel, prepare for the next leg of your Reykjavik tour, Visit to the Blue Lagoon. The Blue Lagoon is one of Iceland's most popular attractions, and it's not hard to see why! An incredible geothermal spa in Iceland, set in an otherworldly area where lava and thermal water meet. Mineral-rich hot water from far beneath the earth forms the spectacular lagoon, where a luxurious health spa has been developed in the rugged lava landscape. The lagoon's geothermal seawater is known for its positive effects on the skin. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Meal: BreakfastToday proceed for Whale Watching tour from Old Harbour in downtown Reykjavík. Take part in an unforgettable adventure at sea. Observe whales and sea birds in their own environment. The whales round these parts are not shy, often surfacing quite close to the boat, and, as our sea-fairing guides will tell you, to see a whale up close truly is a sight to remember. Return to your hotel. Later in the evening enjoy magnificent Northern Lights.
Meal: BreakfastAll great holidays must end. Relish a yummy breakfast at the hotel and pack your bags and memories. Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Golden Circle Classic Tour
- Blue Lagoon with Admission Tickets
- Experience Northern Lights & Stargazing
- Whale Watching Tour
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing on Shared Coach basis
- Golden Circle Classic on Shared Coach basis
- Blue lagoon Entrance (Comfort package ) with Blue Lagoon transfers on Shared basis
- Northern Lights & Stargazing tour on Shared basis
- Please note that the transfers from the airport to hotel and sightseeing are based on Shared Coach basis
- 5% Government Service Tax on total package price
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charge
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events.
- City tax/Tourist Tax