Meal: Breakfast + DinnerTime Itinerary 12.30 Pm Onwards Welcome & Check-In 12.30 to 02.30 Lunch at respective Dining Area 02.30 Pm to 04.00 Pm Enjoy In-house activities 04.00 Pm to 05.00 Pm Evening Tea / Coffee 05.00 Pm to 05.30 Pm Transfer to White Rann witness the Grandeur of Sunset.Transfer: CamelCart/Bus 07.00 Pm to 07.30 Pm Return Transfer to Tent City Dhordo 07.30 Pm to 10.00 Pm Dinner at respective Dining area 08.30 Pm to 10.30 Pm m Enjoy the culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.
Meal: Breakfast-DinnerTime Itinerary 06.00 AM to 07.00 AM Morning Tea 06:30 Am to 07:00 Am Transfer to White Rann 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM Breakfast at respective Dining Area 09:30 Am to 12:30 Pm Enjoy in-house activities 02.30 Am to 07.30 Pm Complimentary tour to Kala Dungar (Black Hill) Kala Dungar is the highest point in Kutch. “Gandhi Nu Gaam” Tea/Coffee shall be provided at there 07.30 Pm to 10.00 Pm Dinner at respective Dining Area 08.30 Pm to 10.30 Pm Enjoy the culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities
Meal: BreakfastTime Itinerary 06.00 AM to 07.00 AM Morning Tea 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM Breakfast at respective Dining Area 09.00 AM Check out From Tent City 09.30 AM Departure to Bhuj with complimentary sight-seeing places of Bhuj.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
Complimentary Sightseeing – Places of Interest in Kaladungar & Gandhi Nu Gham
|Sri Swami Narayan Temple||(Approx. Time 20 Min.)
Made in marble, intricate carvings adorn the pillars and ceiling of the most expensive temple built in the state of Gujarat recently.
|Kutch Museum||(Approx. Time 30 Min.)
A Visit to the Kutch Museum, to learn about the history of Tribal and folk Trending of the district, will help you get to know about present-day people and their lives. Remember that visiting a museum is a great way to learn about history, they are a major part of Kutch’s(and India’s) population and cultural identity today
(Kutch Museum remains closed on Wednesday)
|Bhujodi (Handicraft Village & Craft Park)||(Approx. Time 40 Min.)
Hiralaxmi Craft Park… A vision to preserve, restore and promote the arts of Kutch and making them accessible to masses. Handicraft village where live artisans can be seen working. The cost of entry ticket (if any) will be borne by the guest In case the guest has to reach Railway Station / Airport / Bus Stand earlier for their onward journey, guest will have to manage on their own. Time of Departure from Bhuj to be notified at the reception at the time of check-in.
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Pick up from Bhuj ( Railway Station / Airport ) to Dhordo. All transfers shall be in AC coaches On S.I.C. basis
- Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj ( Railway Station / Airport )
- Complimentary Refreshment in bus
- Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 1st day. Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 2nd day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd day. The Meals will be served on scheduled time in the respective dining area and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd day.
- Visit to White Rann on day 1 and visit to Kala Dungar on day 2. These tours cannot be interchanged. Those guests who missed the visit as per scheduled package may be included on request on chargeable basis.
- Accommodation in Tent on twin sharing basis.
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- All Entree Fee
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Early Check-in & Late Check out
- Any Safari Charges
- Any Water Sports Activities and Boat Rides
- Guide Tips And Any Other Item Except “Package Rates Includes”
- Govt. Service Tax 5%