Meal:Upon arrival at Oslo‘s Gardermoen Airport, get transferred to Hotel. Later spend the afternoon at sights including the Royal Palace, Akershus fortress, Oslo City Hall, Oslo Opera House, and the Aker Brygge area. Other notable attractions include the beautiful Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Viking Ship Museum and Karl Johans street.
Meal: BreakfastToday morning after Breakfast, head to Oslo Central Station, where you’ll begin the Norway in a Nutshell® railway journey towards Bergen, with an overnight stop in Flåm. This train ride takes you over Norway’s “mountainous rooftops”, through charming villages like Gol and Geilo. In Myrdal, you’ll switch trains to the famous Flåm Railway for an incredible ride to the beautiful village of Flåm. Enjoy a relaxing day in Flåm, where you can follow one of the many hiking trails in the mountains around the village. Overnight stay oin Flam.
Meal: BreakfastToday Morning, you’ll board a boat to sail through Aurlandsfjord into the World Heritage-listed Nærøyfjord, the narrowest fjord in all of Europe. The boat docks in Gudvangen, and from there the journey continues by bus through Nærøydalen, with its charming villages and scenic winter landscape. The bus will arrive in Voss, where you continue the tour by train on the Bergen Railway to Bergen. Overnight stay in Bergen.
Meal: BreakfastToday after Breakfast, depart to explore city, Bergen, “The Capital of the Fjords”. Here you’ll find Bryggen, a UNESCO World Heritage site, along with remarkably preserved old houses, a lively fish market, cable cars offering stunning views, great museums and more. you can also ride the Fløibanen Funicular to Mount Fløyen to enjoy the panoramic view of the city or a cable car up Mt. Ulriken to survey the winter landscape. Overnight stay in Bergen.
Meal: BreakfastToday take a flight to Tromsø Airport. Upon arrival get transferred to your Hotel. You can spend the rest of the day exploring the charming city of the "capital of Norway". In the evening it’s time to leave the city lights behind on a guided small group tour for a chance to enjoy some of the brightest northern lights in the world. Spend the night in Tromsø.
Meal: BreakfastSpend the first half of the day at leisure in Tromsø exploring the charming Arctic city and its various attractions, including the Polar Museum, the Arctic Cathedral and Fjellheisen cable car. In the evening, enjoy a northern lights cruise where you will sail away from the city lights, and view the stunning auroras from sea. After the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel. Overnight stay in Tromso.
Meal: BreakfastToday It‘s time to bid farewell to Norway. Get transferred to Airport for your return flight to Hometown. Your tour will conclude in Tromsø,
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Enjoy the tranquility of the winter season in Norway
- Board the Norway in a Nutshell® tour to experience breathtaking landscapes
- Explore Tromsø, the “northern lights capital” of Norway
- Explore the legendary Flåm railway, one of the world’s steepest railway lines in the world
- Sail through dramatic fjords like Aurlandsfjord and Næroyfjord, branches of spectacular Sognefjord
- Visit the colourful city of Bergen and Norway’s grand capital, Oslo
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage site Bryggen
- Embark on a thrilling dog sledding tour (Dec-Mar)
- Join a majestic Northern Light Cruise (Oct-Nov)
- Have the option to add exciting arctic activities such as snowmobiling, reindeer sledding, and snowshoeing
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Comfortable Accommodation for 6 nights
- Daily Breakfast
- Norway in a Nutshell® Winter Tour Oslo-Bergen
- Domestic Flight (Bergen to Tromsø)
- Dogsledding excursions – Tromsø / Northern lights cruise
- Northern Lights Tour in Tromsø
- Nordic Visitor’s Norway Travel Guide
- 24/7 helpline
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance (upto 59 Yrs)
- Any International Airfare
- Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions , tips, porterage, gratuities, laundry and phone calls
- Service tax @ 5%
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions or itinerary
- Peak season surcharges
- TCS 5% Extra