Meal: Lunch, DinnerToday upon arrival at Brussels Airport, Start your Tour with a photo stop at the most iconic structure of Brussels, The Atomium, followed by the famous Manneken Pis Statue and Grand Place. Then drive to Netherland, upon arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Netherland.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerBegin the morning by visiting the world renowned Keukenh of Tulip Gardens; celebratingits 71 stedition of the park, with “A world of colours” theme for 2020. Admire over 7 million bulbs at the world-famous attraction, between March and May. (After 10th May Keukenhof will be replaced by Madurodam model village). Early afternoon, visit the cheese and clog demonstration. Later visit Amsterdam, to view the amazing architecture from a glass topped canalboats. Have free time later to explore the bustling hubof the city Centre, where cultures are welcomed, and it stolerant society can be observed.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerTravel to the city of Cologne , Germany Visit the breathtaking Cologne Cathedral, known as the Dome Church which stands 157 meters in height. The Cathedral is truly a master piece; taking over sixhundred years to construct and is one of the best-known architectural monuments in Germany. Depart for a scenic boat cruise on the River Rhine; enjoy picture sque views of vineyard sand castles as you cruise along the longest river in Germany. Whilst aboard your cruise, enjoy a hot cup of tea to accompany the wonderful scenery.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerTravel to Heidelberg; here, have an opportunity to photograph the famous Heidelberg Castle on the hills above. Drive to the Black Forest region in South Germany where we stop at the largest natural lake in the Black Forest, LakeTitisee. Here enjoy free time, and have an opportunity to purchase cuckoo clocks and other souvenirs. Later, travel to Switzerland and walk around the largest plain waterfalls in Europe, the RhineFalls.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday depart for Mt.Jungfrau. On arrival board a cogwheel train to the top of Mt.Jungfrau at 3454 meters above sea level. At the top, have free time to Explore the Ice Palace to view life- size dice sculptures, visit the Sphinx observation terrace for spectacular views of the Aletsch glacier and surrounding peaks. After, continue to Interlaken; where you can enjoy a walk on the main street and admire breathtaking scenery.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerAscend 10,000ft to the summit of Mt.Titlis. Take the world’s first revolving cable car, the Titlis Rotair. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding Swiss landscapes. At Mt.Titlis have free time to play in the snow and visit the ice cave sor take a professional photo in traditional Swiss outfits. Depart for Lucerne to view the Lion Monument and one of the oldest wooden bridges in the world, the Chapel Bridge, enjoy free time to explore the town. In the afternoon, continue the journey to Geneva. On arrival enjoy a short city tour to see the United Nations Building, The Flower Clock and the symbol of Geneva, the Jetd’Eau (operation permitting)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart for Paris (approximate drive time will be 6 hours). On arrival enjoy a cruise along the River Seine. The cruise is perfectly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay & more. Enjoy the famous illumination so Paris during your night tour. This panoramic tour will cover the impressive‘ Eiffel Tower’, the world famous‘ Champs Élysées’, the beautiful‘ Arcde Triomphe’and many other historicbuildings.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerThe tour will start with a visit to the renowned Versailles Gardens, a fine example of 17th century French land scaping covering an area of more than 800hectares. Use this free time to take mesmerizing photos, souvenir shopping or simply relax on the Royal Lawns. Then Visit the“Carrousel du Louvre”home to the famous, glass pyramid (entrance to Louvre Museum not included). Visit the courtyard and wonder the Tuileries gardens famed for their pristine layout and history or enjoy your free time to explore numerous shops, restaurant sand cafes in the surroundings hopping a venues. Later,visit Fragonard perfume museum to purchase some unique French fragrances, soaps, candles and more.
Meal: Breakfast, LunchThis morning depart for Paris to embark on a journey to the Eiffel Tower(level3*) for a breathtaking bird’s eye view of Paris. Later drive through Avenue Des Champs Élysées, the most prestigious avenue in Paris; with its cinemas, café and luxury speciality shops before you end your tour at Paris CDG Airport for your return flight Bid farewell to the group arriving at your drop off point.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Atomium Structure photo stop
- Walking Tour of Brussels view the Grand Place & Mannekin Pis Statue
- Keukenhof Tulip Gardens OR Madurodam Model Village with entrance
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise with entrance
- Cheese & Clog Demonstration with entrance
- Cologne Cathedral
- River Rhine Cruise with entrance and complimentary tea
- Heidelberg Castle photo stop
- Black Forest drive through the scenic region
- Lake Titisee Free Time
- Mt Jungfrau with entrance
- Mt Titlis with entrance
- Rhine Falls The largest plain water falls in Europe
- Geneva City Tour view Flower Clock, UNBuilding,Jetd’Eau
- Lucerne City Tour view the Lion Monument & Chapel Bridge
- Interlaken Free time to explore
- Eiffel Tower (level 3*) with entrance
- River Seine Boat Cruise with entrance
- Versailles Gardens with entrance
- French Perfumery included
- Paris Orientation Tour
- Carrousel du Louvre(Louvre Museum entrance not included)
- Illumination Tour of Paris included
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pickup point
- 8Nights accommodation in a 3/4* hotel with breakfast
- 8 Indian dinners & 8 vegetarian lunches
- Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charges
- Premium Services of Tour Representative
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance (Up to 60 Years)
- Any Domestic & International Airfare
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ colum