Meal: DinnerOn arrival at Zurich Airport travel to Schaffhausen, to view and explore the largest plain waterfalls in Europe, the Rhine falls. Be amazed by its sheer magnitude. Later travel to Zurich. Have free time to explore this amazing city, and view the Gross munster Church(from outside), Limmat River and Lake Zurich. Then drive on towards Geneva (approximated riving time is 3.5 hours).
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerIn the morning enjoy an orientation tour of Geneva, covering the United Nations building, Flower Clock and one of the tallest fountain in the world-The Jet d’ Eau (operation permitting). Later depart for Bern, the capital of Switzerland. Here ,have free time to explore the lively medieval streets, view The Clock Tower and The Parliament House. Later depart for Lucerne to view the Lion Monument and one of the oldest wooden bridges in the world, The Chapel Bridge; later have some free time to explore the town.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerDepart for Interlaken to enjoy the day for shopping and breathtaking scenery. Alternatively, take an optional excursion to Mt. Jungfrau. On arrival, board a cog wheel train to the top of Mt. Jungfrau at 3454 meters above sea level; ensuring visitors’ snow & ice alley around. At the top, have free time to explore the Ice Palace to view life-size dice sculptures, visit the Sphinx observation terrace for spectacular views of the letch glacier and surrounding peaks.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerAscend 10,000ft to the summit of Mt.Titlis. Take the world’s first revolving cable car, the Titlis Rotair. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of surrounding Swiss landscapes. At Mt.Titlis have free time to play in the snow, visit the ice caves or take a professional photo in traditional Swiss outfits. Early afternoon proceed to Zurich Airport for your return flight back .
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Mt Titlis with entrance
- Rhine Falls The largest plain water falls in Europe
- Zurich City Tour Free time to explore
- Geneva City Tour view Flower Clock, UN Building, Jetd’Eau
- Bern City Tour Free time to explore
- Lucerne City Tour view the Lion Monument & Chapel Bridge
- Interlaken Free time to explore & shop
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- Ground transportation in deluxe AC coach (without WC)
- 3 nights accommodation in 3/4* hotels with breakfast
- 3 Indian dinners
- Entrance and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charge
- Premium service of a Tour Representative
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance (Upto 60 Years)
- Any Domestic & International Airfare
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column