Meal:Welcome to Toronto!Passengers will be neededto take the hotel shuttle on arrival. The passengers will be dropped at the hotel. Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the hotel lobby. Your Tour Manager prepares you for your upcoming adventure. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today and there behind these significant sites. Overnight stay at the hotel. Will not be any refunds. Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes at an Indian restaurant. Depart for the guided night tour of Toronto where you’ll enjoy incredible views of the city and harbor. See the city’s most importantlandmarks, explore our favorite hidden corners, and hear the stories
Meal:After breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to visit Niagara Falls. Drive around the “Golden Horseshoe” of Lake Ontario and through vineyards and rich farmlands. Enjoy the visit to a winery at the Niagara by the lake. We will have a quick photo stop at the famous Floral Clock. Later, board a Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise for a thrilling boat ride to view the thundering falls from river level and then proceed to the Journey Behind the Falls, later visit the Skylon Tower. Ride to the top of the Tower to view the entire Niagara Region from 774 feet up above ground.After a delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant drive back towards Toronto and overnight stay at the hotel.
Meal:Checkout of the hotel after breakfast. Enjoy the guided city tour of Ottawa. Let our professional tour guides introduce you to the historical landmarks, exciting attractions, and beautiful scenery that Canada's capital has to offer. After lunch, drive towards Montreal. Visit the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal. This is a beautiful church with a spectacular altar, gorgeous wood carvings, lovely stained glass, an epic-sized pipe organ, and mini altars. This tour is an ideal introduction to the history of Notre-DamParish, the building of the church, key architectural features, and the many works of art that adorn the building. Continue with the Guided City Tour of Montreal. Experience an overview of Montréal and its historical sites where you will discover all of the characteristics this city has to offer. Our charming tour guide will present you with one of the world’s largest French-speaking cities with numerous museums, restaurants, and shops. End the day with a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant and an overnight stay in Montreal.
Meal:After breakfast drive towards Quebec City(about 3hrs Visit Motmertency falls (French: Chute Montmorency) is a large waterfall on the MontmorencyRiver in Quebec, CanadaAfter lunch on your own, proceed to the guided city tour of Quebec City.Enjoy a magnificent tour of this 400-year-old city, which was founded in 1608 by Samuel de Champlain on the banks of the Saint Lawrence River. Québec City, a UNESCO World Heritage Treasure is surrounded by gorgeous landscapes. historical, cultural, and outdoor activities and exquisite food. Drive back to Montreal. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Montreal
Meal:Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the Montreal (YUL) airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on your own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). A packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking an early flight.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- ALL HOTELS AS MENTIONED ABOVE
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS FROM TORONTO AIRPORT IS BY HOTEL SHUTTLE TO THE HOTEL.DROP OFF FROM MONTREAL HOTEL WILL BE VIA HOTEL SHUTTLE. IF THE SHUTTLE IS NOT OPERATING, PASSENGERS WILL HAVE TO PAY CAB FARE ON OWN.
- 5 DINNERS AT INDIAN RESTAURANT (CHOICE OF VEG, NON-VEG & JAIN) (JAIN MEALS WILL BE SERVED ON THE TABLE WITH 2 VEG DISHES, DAAL, ROTI, AND RICE).
- 5 BREAKFASTS AT THE HOTEL (Due to COVID-19 breakfasts can be either grab and go or plated)
- TOUR DIRECTOR (WILL MEET AT 6 PM ON DAY 1 & BE WITH THE GROUP TILL END &
- TOUR WILL BE CONDUCTED IN A 55-SEATER/22-SEATER/15-SEATER/VAN/SEDAN BASED ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE SIGNED FOR THE TOUR (request you to check with us one week prior to the departure date to get information on the Size of the vehicle).
- WIFI AT ALL HOTELS
- Guided City Tour of Toronto
- Niagara Falls Canada
- Winery Visit
- Floral Clock
- Hornblower Cruise
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Skylon Tower
- Photo stop at Kingston
- Thousand Island Cruise at Rockport
- Guided City Tour of Ottawa
- Notre dame Basilica Church
- Guided City Tour of Montreal
- Guided City of Quebec City
- Montmorency falls
- DOMESTIC FLIGHTS ARRIVING INTOTORONTO& DEPARTING OUT OF MONTREAL
- VISA & PROCESSING FEES
- MANDATORY TIPS CAD 5 per person per day TO BE GIVEN TO THE TOUR MANAGER FOR THE DRIVER ON DAY 1. THIS CANNOT BE PRE-PAID.