Meal:Arrive in Sydney. Evening at leisure.
Meal:Pick up for Sydney Tower Eye, SEA LIFE, and WILDLIFE & Madame Tussaud's. Proceed further for Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights which incorporates Opera House & Harbor Bridge, The Gap lookout, White sands & surfers in movement at well-known Bondi Beach, Colonial history & original buildings on the Rocks district.
Meal:Pick up for a Day ride to Blue Mountains National Park, the Three Sisters, Jamison Valley with informed nearby tour guides to provide you with the knowledge about the whole lot, Kangaroos, Koalas & Emus at Feather dale Wildlife Park.
Meal:Fly to Gold Coast. Upon arrival, night at amusement.
Meal:Pick up for one Day Admission to Sea World. Up-close-and-personal encounter with pleasant mammals, Educational & captivating suggests to watch throughout the day, Fun day splashing & swimming at Sea World Resort Water Park, Family-friendly day out ideal for younger youngsters & adults, Thrilling theme park rides.
Meal:Pick up for one Day Admission to Warner Bros. Movie World. An motion-packed day full of rides, indicates & entertainment, Favourite Looney Tunes characters, Rides perfect for both younger children and thrill-in search of adults, Memorable sights & enjoyment for the duration of the parks, Exciting circle of relatives-friendly outing perfect for young kids.
Meal:Transfer to airport fly to Melbourne. Upon arrival, evening at entertainment.
Meal:Pick up for Melbourne City Tour. Introduction to Melbourne's popular landmarks Visits to Flinders Street station & Federation Square, Exploring Queen Victoria Market.
Meal:Pick up for Great Ocean Road Full-Day Tour. Soak in shoreline vistas, uninterrupted beaches and the luxurious Otway’s rainforest. Enjoy Surf Coast beaches before heading through the coastal township of Lorne in Apollo Bay. Head for Port Campbell National Park, stop to view The 12 Postles. Then make a way to Loch Ard Gorge. Enjoy extra superb coastal views over the myriad rock formations and walk along the historic seashore before a return trip to Melbourne.
Meal:Be transferred to the airport for a flight back domestic
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Sydney Tower Eye, SEA LIFE, WILDLIFE & Madame Tussaud’s
- Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights
- The Blue Mountains & Feather dale Wildlife Park Day Tour
- one Day Admission to Sea World
- one Day Admission to Warner Bros. Movie World
- Melbourne City Tour
- Great Ocean Road Full-Day Tour
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 09 Nights’ Accommodation in 4 Star Hotel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as per Itinerary
- Private Group Vehicle Airport Transfers.
- All Tours and Transfers on Private Group Vehicle
- Applicable Visa Charges
- 24/7 customer assistance by the Australian Office
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced Majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack to hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column