Meal: Breakfast, DinnerUpon arrival at Athens Airport, Your Tour Representative will meet you and drive you to the hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight stay in Athens.
Meal: DinnerToday after Breakfast, Pickup from the hotel for your half day morning tour. See Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and the Hadrian’s Arch. Pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus and visit the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era, the museum of Acropolis. At the end of the tour, drop off at the hotel. Overnight stay in Athens.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday early morning, we proceed to the Port of Athens to board the Ferry to Mykonos Island – the most famous Greek island and one of the world’s most popular holiday resorts. On arrival, proceed on orientation tour of Mykonos. Enjoy some of the best views of Mykonos and its surroundings. Explore the narrow streets and alleys of the old town and Little Venice. See the Panagia Paraportiani church and the monastery of Panagia Tourliani. Evening is free to explore beautiful beaches, and a spectacular sunset on own. Overnight in Mykonos
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday, we proceed to the port to take a High Speed Ferry to Santorini. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Later drive to the highest point in Santorini to get a Stunning 360° views of Santorini from Prophet Elias Monastery. Next, visit beautiful villages of Pyrgos and Megalochori. We then discover the most picturesque village of Oia, built on a steep slope of the volcanic caldera, and wander around its little shops that offer traditional, handmade products. View the famous Blue dome churches which is featured in pretty much every postcard from Greece. Later, watch the most spectacular sunset that will overrun with feelings of excitement and awe even as you start counting down to the moment the sun disappears. Overnight in Santorini.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday, the day is free to explore the beautiful black sandy beaches of Santorini OR opt for Tour of Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia & Oia by Caldera Boat. We begin the tour by driving to Athinios port and sail for the lava islet of Nea Kameni. We disembark and walk an ascending soil path to approach the crater of the still active volcano. This is an incredible sight, even if you are not viewing a volcano for the first time! We return to our boat and set sail for the second lava islet called Palea Kameni, where we find its Hot Springs. Next, we will sail to the beautiful and traditional island of Thirassia. Visit the traditional village of Manolas, which is accessed by winding stairs. Later, we make a short stop at the port of Armeni, in Oia. Later, sail back to Athinois, Santorini. Overnight in Santorini.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday, we proceed to the Athinios port to take a High speed Ferry to Athens. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. The evening free to explore Athens on your own. Overnight in Athens.
Meal: BreakfastToday, we check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Guided City Tour
- Visit to Parthenon at Acropolis.
- Orientation Tour of Mykonos Island.
- Orientation Tour of Santorini Village
- Stunning 360° views of Santorini from Prophet Elias Monastery – highest point of Santorini
- Visit beautiful villages of Pyrgos and Megalochori
- Visit the most picturesque Oia village and watch the spectacular Sunset
- Chance to take a Tour of Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia & Oia by Caldera Boat.
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 6 Nights Accommodation at the hotels as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All Ferry Or Speed Boat Transfers
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner as per Itinerary
- All Tours & Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Applicable Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance (Upto 60 Years)
- Any Domestic & International Airfare
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column