Meal:On arrival at the Cairo International Airport, you will be assisted by our representative and will be taken directly to your Hotel by Air Conditioned Vehicle, check-in & rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Meal: Breakfast / DinnerBreakfast at the Hotel & proceed by air-conditioned vehicle with Egyptologist for a Full day tour of Cairo, visiting the following:- Great Pyramids- One of the Seven Wonders of the World. Lord of the Sphinx- Creature carved from natural bedrock with the head of a man and body of a lion. Egyptian Museum Evening transfer to station for Sleeper Train, from Cairo to Aswan. Dinner and overnight onboard the train.
Meal: Breakfast / Lunch / DinnerBreakfast on board the train. On arrival at Aswan Station-meet & assist & direct transfer by air-conditioned Vehicle to Nile Cruise. After dropping the luggage, proceed for sightseeing tour of the following: Unfinished Obelisk Philae Temple High Dam Transfer back to Nile Cruise, Lunch onboard the Cruise. Dinner and overnight on board the Nile Cruise at Aswan.
Meal: Breakfast / Lunch / DinnerBreakfast on Board, sail to Kom Ombo, visiting Kom Ombo Temple Sail to Edfu. Dinner and overnight on board the Nile Cruise.
Meal: Breakfast / Lunch / DinnerBreakfast on Board On arrival at Edfu, visiting Edfu Temple with Egyptologist Lunch on Board, sail to Luxor according to the opening of Esna Lock. Dinner & Overnight onboard the Cruise.
Meal: Breakfast / DinnerDisembarkation after breakfast. Direct transfer by air-conditioned vehicle for Visiting the West Bank of Luxor including:- Valley of the Kings Hatshepsut Temple Colossi of Memnon Evening transfer to station for Sleeper Train, from Luxor to Cairo. Dinner and overnight onboard the train.
Meal: BreakfastBreakfast on board Train, Arrive Cairo, meet, assist & transfer by air-conditioned vehicle with Egyptologist for a half-day tour of Cairo, visiting the following:- Khan El- Khalili Bazaar - Has a reputation of being the largest Bazaar in the Middle East. Coptic Cairo Afternoon transfer to Cairo International Airport for your onward journey.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Aswan: Unfinished Obelisk, High Dam & Philae Temple.
- Kom Ombo Temple o Edfu Temple
- Luxor: Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi of Memnon.
Tour Date are as per Client Requirement.
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- All transfers (Cairo, Aswan and Luxor) by air-conditioned vehicles.
- 01-night accommodation in hotel in Cairo on Bed & breakfast basis.
- Full day tour Cairo: Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian Museum.
- Half-day tour Cairo: Coptic Cairo & Khan – El – Khalili Bazaars.
- 01-night sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan on Half board basis.
- 01-night sleeper train from Luxor to Cairo on Half board basis.
- 03 nights Cruise on Full board basis including all sightseeing tours as indicated above.
- Excellent English Speaking Guide during a sightseeing tour.