Meal: DinnerToday, arrive at your Heathrow / Wembley Airport. Depart for a panoramic tour of London to see Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and Tower of London.
Meal: Breakfast only for passengers staying at London Hotel on Day 1, DinnerJoin the coach for a leisurely drive from London to Folkston or Dover, for the short channel crossing to Calais by Eurotunnel Le Shuttle or Ferry. On arrival, proceed to Brussels, the capital of Belgium and the seat of several European Union institutions including the European Commission and Parliament. Visit the Grand Place and see the MannekinPis statue and the Atomium (photo stop)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerVisit the Madurodam Model Village. Later, we drive north through the flat landscape of Holland passing windmills from a bygone era, to visit a cheese and clog making farm. Try locally made cheeses and learn how the famous wooden clogs are made, before visiting Volendam. Proceed to the cosmopolitan city of Amsterdam for a canal cruise through the city’s complex system of waterways
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerProceed east into Germany. Joining the autobahn, to marvellous Europe’s largest Gothic twin spire cathedral. Continuing drive into the Rhine valley to board a cruise ship for an unforgettable trip along the River Rhine. Admire the majestic views, mountain top fairy tale castles and fortresses from a bygone era.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerJoin the autobahn to enter the enchanting Black Forest region, and then visit a Cuckoo Clock outlet where you can shop for cuckoo clocks and other souvenirs. Pass through small idyllic villages before crossing the Swiss border. Visit the majestic Rhine Falls and proceed to Zurich for a short panoramic tour
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerA drive to Lauterbrunnen (or Grindelwald Grund), and a train to Jungfraujoch (weather permitting). Visit the Ice Palace or enjoy the panoramic views from the Sphinx Terrace. In the afternoon, begin the journey to the picturesque town of Interlaken to browse through some local shops.
SWITZERLAND: LUCERNE - MOUNT TITLISVisit the town of Lucerne to see the Chapel Bridge and enjoy the time in leisure or join the additional excursion of Lake Lucerne Cruise. Drive through the Swiss alpine region and the winding mountain roads to the valley of Engelberg to board a revolving cable car and view Mount Titlis (weather permitting). Visit the Glacier Grotto or enjoy a panoramic view from the sun terrace. Take a “cliff-walk” along Europe’s highest suspension bridge and then proceed to Lucerne to see the Lion Monument
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerVisit the town of Lucerne to see the Chapel Bridge and enjoy the time in leisure or join the additional excursion of Lake Lucerne Cruise. Drive through the Swiss alpine region and the winding mountain roads to the valley of Engelberg to board a revolving cable car and view Mount Titlis (weather permitting). Visit the Glacier Grotto or enjoy a panoramic view from the sun terrace. Take a “cliff-walk” along Europe’s highest suspension bridge and then proceed to Lucerne to see the Lion Monument
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart to Principality of Liechtenstein to spend some leisure time in the capital, Vaduz. Continue to drive to Wattens in Austria and visit Swarovski Crystal Worlds, for a tour through the kaleidoscope of senses and see sparkling crystal artworks by famous artists. Proceed to Innsbruck, the capital of the Tyrol region and see the Hofburg and the Goldenes Dachl.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerA drive across Europabrucke, through the Brenner Pass, to cross the Italian border. Enter Italy, to visit Venice. Commence with a boat ride to St. Mark’s Square, See the Bridge of Sighs, the Doges Palace and the Basilica di San Marco. Watch the Venetian glassblowers at work and buy a souvenir for the family.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart for Pisa and enjoy the Apennine mountains with the hilly countryside of Tuscany. Visit the Field of Miracles. Explore the marble Cathedral in the Pisan-Romanesque style, the Baptistery, and the Leaning Tower. Continue to Florence and on arrival visit Piazzale Michelangelo to enjoy River Arno. Take some time off to wander around this city, admiring its timeless beauty.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerPassing sunlit valleys of the Chianti wine country and ancient fortresses perched high on the hills, reach Vatican City and visit St. Peter’s Basilica and Square. In the afternoon, move towards Rome - Piazza Venezia, the Roman Forum, Colosseum (photo stop), Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, and the spectacular Trevi Fountain, where you may make a wish Important Note: Due to restrictions on coaches for entering many parts of Rome, much of the tour may be done on foot or by local buses.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart for Switzerland and proceed to Geneva. Go on a panoramic tour and see UN buildings, English gardens, the Flower Clock and the Jet d’Eau (weather permitting).
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDepart for Paris. On arrival enjoy a cruise along the River Seine, designed perfectly to admire the Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay and more. At night, enjoy panoramic tour offering a view of ‘Eiffel Tower’, ‘Champs Élysées’, the beautiful ‘Arc de Triomphe’ and many other historic buildings.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerChoose between two exciting day tours: Paris City Tour Proceed to Versailles, to visit the Palace of Versailles, Hôtel des Invalides, Place de la Concorde, Opera National de Paris, the Louvre Museum and Arc de Triomphe. Later, enjoy leisure time at Avenue des Champs-Élysées for cinemas, cafés, and luxury shops (duration is time permitting). After dinner, you may join the additional excursion - Evening in Paris Tour or go for an exciting optional Lido Paris Cabaret Show. OR
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerDrive to the famous Disneyland and meet your favourite Disney characters, watch shows, ride the hair-raising “Space Mountain: Mission 2” roller coaster, enter Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. Alternatively, you can visit the Walt Disney Studios, climb aboard the Studio Tram, behind-the-scenes tour. Depart from Disneyland Paris. After dinner, you may join the additional excursion - Evening in Paris Tour or join us for an exciting optional Lido Paris Cabaret Show.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch)Go up to the third floor (***) of the Eiffel Tower to witness a spectacular panoramic view of the city. Also, visit a French perfumery for some last-minute shopping. Journey north for Calais to board the ferry for the return channel crossing. On arrival at Dover port, proceed to London.
Meal:Proceed for your flight/home. The Tour ends. (Breakfast only for passengers staying at London Hotel on Day 15)
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- LONDON: Panoramic Tour
- BRUSSELS: Visit the Grand Place; see the MannekinPis and the Atomium (photo stop)
- NETHERLANDS: Visit Madurodam visit Cheese & Clog making Farm; visit Volendam; Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- COLOGNE: Visit the Gothic Cathedral – “Dom”
- RHINE VALLEY: Scenic drive; River Rhine Cruise
- BLACK FOREST: Scenic drive; visit Cuckoo Clock outlet
- SWITZERLAND: See the Rhine Falls; visit Zurich, Interlaken, Lucerne, and Geneva; visit Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe; visit Mount Titlis
- VADUZ: Free time in the City Centre
- AUSTRIA: Visit Swarovski Crystal Worlds; visit Innsbruck – see the Hofburg and Goldenes Dachl
- VENICE: a Boat ride to St. Mark’s Square; visit St. Mark’s Square – see the Bridge of Sighs, Doges Palace and the Basilica di San Marco
- PISA: Visit Field of Miracles – see the Cathedral and Leaning Tower
- FLORENCE: View of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo; free time in the historic center of the city
- VATICAN CITY: Visit St. Peter’s Basilica and Square
- ROME: Guided City Tour to see Piazza Venezia, the Roman Forum, Colosseum and Circus Maximus; visit the Trevi Fountain
- Paris City Tour: River Seine Cruise (*); visit the Gardens at the Palace of Versailles; Orientation Tour of Paris; visit the third floor (***) of the Eiffel Tower; French Perfumery
- Disneyland Paris: River Seine Cruise (*); Visit Disneyland Paris – one day one park pass (**); visit the third floor (***) of the Eiffel Tower; French Perfumery
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 15 nights at First Class Hotels with private facilities
- Return channel crossings by Ferry or Eurotunnel Return transportation by deluxe air-conditioned Coach
- Visa Charges
- All tips and service charges
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Tips And Any Other Item Except “Package Rates Includes”
- Visa Charges- Thailand
- Govt. Service Tax 5%