Meal: DinnerOn arrival at Paris CDG Airport, meet your representative at Terminal2 C in the arrival shall. Please ensure your flight arrives before 14:00 hours. At 14:00 hours proceed to the centre of Paris. On arrival, enjoy a cruise along the River Seine. The cruise is perfectly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Muséed’Orsay and more. Later check in to your hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerToday depart for Paris, to embark on a journey to the Eiffel Tower (level3*) for stunning views of Paris.We then proceed to visit the renowned Versailles Gardens, a fine example of 17thcentury French landscaping covering an area of more than 800 hectares. Use this free time to take mesmerising photos, souvenir shopping or simply relax on the Royal Lawns. Then visit the “Carrousel du Louvre” home to the famous, glass pyramid (entrance to Louvre Museum not included). Visit the courtyard and wonder the Tuileries gardens famed for their pristine lay out and history. Here enjoy free time to explore the are a surrounded by shops and restaurants. Later, visit Fragonard’s perfume museum to purchase some unique French fragrances, soaps, candles and more. During your orientation tour, cover many of the most famous monuments in Paris. Enjoy the famous illuminations of Paris during your night tour. This panoramic tour will cover the spectacular ‘Eiffel Tower’, the most impressive structure at night, the ‘Champs Élysées’, the beautiful‘ Arcde Triomphe’,‘Place dela Concorde’ and many other historic buildings.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerToday depart for the world famous Disneyland®Resort Paris. Here enjoy a fun and adventurous day out; choose between Disneyland®Park; which explores five the medlands filled with Disney classic stories and fairy tales or Walt Disney Studios Park: the behind-the-scenes destination sensation allowing you to experience movie and cinema sets coming to life.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerDepart early for Switzerland and the international city of Geneva (approx. drive time will be 6 hours). On arrival proceed for a short city tour: covering photo stops at the United Nations Building, The Flower Clock; the symbol of Geneva, and the Jetd’Eau (operation permitting).
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerThe ride on the aerial rope way from Cold u Pillon to Scex Rougeis aspecial experience in itself. On top, enjoy the 360-degree panoramic view that in cludes some of the most beautiful alpine peaks: the Eiger, Mönch, Jungfrau to the Matterhorn, and views on to over 24peaks that are over 4000m high. The Peak Walkby Tissotisthe highlight of the glacier adventure, it is the world’s first hanging bridge to connect two peaks, a special alpine experience at a height of 3,000metres. Experience a wild ride on the Alpine Coaster (entrance not included), the world’s highest bobsleigh track. After lunch, we begin our descent and to visit achocolate factory.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerProceed to Zermatt, a car free village, nestled in a deep valley, ensconced between steeply scarped mountains. From here begin your journey to reach the peak and to discover matterhorn Glacier Paradise. The Klein Matterhornat 3,883 metres is Europe’s highest viewing platform for stunning views. Your journey will take you on the highest aerial cablecar in Europe.Enjoy a 360degrees panoramic view of the Swiss, French & ItalianAlps.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerDepart for Interlaken to enjoy the day for shopping and breathtaking scenery. Alternatively, take an optional excursion to Jungfrau; on arrival board a cogwheel train to the top of Mt.Jungfrau at 3,454 metres above sea level ensuring visitors snow and ice allye arround. At the top, have free time to explore the Ice Palace to view life-size dice sculptures, visit the Sphinx observation tower for spectacular view so the Aletsch glacier and surrounding peaks.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerAscend 10,000ft to the summit of Mt.Titlis. Take the world’s first revolving cable car, the Titlis Rotair. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding Swisslandscapes. At Mt.Titlis have free time to play in the snow and visit the ice cave sor take a unique professional photo in traditional Swiss outfits. Depart for Lucerne to view the Lion Monument and one of the oldest wooden bridges in the world, the Chapel Bridge, enjoy free time to explore the city.
Meal: Breakfast, LunchCheck out and proceed to witness the largest plain water falls in Europe, the Rhine Falls. Later, proceed to the financial capital of Switzerland, Zurich; here enjoy free time to explore this amazing city and view the Gross munster Church, Limmat River and Zurich see. Late afternoon, you can complete your tour at either central Zurich or Zurich airport by 16:00 hours for your return flight (ensure your flight is after 19:00 hours). Bid fare well to the group before arriving at your drop off point.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- EiffelTower(level3*) with entrance
- River Seine Boat Cruise with entrance
- Versailles Gardens withentrance
- French Perfumery included
- Disneyland® Paris with entrance
- Paris OrientationTour
- Carrousel du Louvre(LouvreMuseumentrancenotincluded)
- IlluminationTour of Paris included in your price
- Geneva City Tour view Flower Clock,UN Building, Jetd’Eau and more
- Glacier 3000 with entrance
- Chocolate factory with entrance
- Matterhorn Glacier paradise with entrance
- Zermatt PanoramicView
- Interlaken Free time to explore & shop
- Mt Jungfrau (optional)
- Mt Titlis with entrance
- Lucerne City Tour view the Lion Monument & Chapel Bridge
- Zurich Free time to explore & shop
- Rhine Falls – The largest plain waterfalls in Europe
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- All tips and servicecharges
- Premium serviceof a Tours Representative
- Any International and Domestic Airfare
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ colum