Meal: DinnerThis morning start your journey with crossing the English Channel either by ferry or Eurotunnel or you can join tour directly from Paris. Enjoy your journey to the French capital, Paris. On arrival take a scenic boat cruise along the River Seine. These boats are perfectly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay as well as other landmarks, palaces and ornate bridges.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerDepart for the world famous Disneyland® Paris. Here enjoy a fun and adventurous day out; choose between either Disneyland® Park; which explores five themed lands filled with Disney classic stories and fairy-tales or Walt Disney Studios® Park; the behind-the-scenes destination sensation allowing you to experience movie and cinema sets coming to life.
Meal: Breakfast, DinnerDrive into Paris to embark on a journey to the Eiffel Tower (level 3*) for breathtaking views. Soon after visit the “Carrousel du Louvre” home to the famous, glass pyramid (entrance to Louvre Museum not included). Visit the courtyard and wonder the Tuileries gardens famed for their pristine layout and history or enjoy your free time to explore numerous shops, restaurants and cafes in the surrounding shopping avenues. Later visit the Fragonard Perfumery outlet and learn some of the secrets of making perfumes and other scented items. In the evening enjoy a mouthwatering Indian meal followed by an illumination tour of Paris, ‘the city of lights’. This panoramic tour will cover the impressive ‘Eiffel Tower’, the world famous ‘Champs Élysées’, the beautiful ‘Arc de Triomphe’ and many other historic buildings.
Meal: BreakfastVisit the famous Versailles Gardens, a fine example of 17th century French landscape covering an area of more than 800 hectares. Use the free time to take mesmerising photos, souvenir shopping or relax on the Royal lawns. Later depart for Calais for the channel crossing before saying Good bye to the group or you will be dropped off at CDG Paris Airport for return back home.
The Current Rates of the US Dollar Exchange will decide the Tour Rates.
Kindly Note: At the booking time, we'll give confirmations as per Rooms Availability.
The Cancellation Policy: In case the customer will cancel his tour/trip from his own side then the following charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will be effective as per date wise:
- 50 Days Prior Departure - 30% of Tour Cost
- 20-30 Days Prior Departure - 50% of Tour Cost
- Less Than 20 Days Prior Departure - 100% of Tour Cost
- Disneyland® Park with entrance
- Eiffel Tower (level 3*) with entrance
- River Seine Boat Cruise with entrance
- Illumination Tour of Paris included
- Versailles Gardens with entrance
- French Perfumery included
- Orientation Tour
- Carrousel du Louvre (Louvre Museum entrance not included)
Tour Detailed Price
|Super Deal Price|
The above schedule is tentative as per places. The Final Confirmation Voucher will send you to the customer after we will receive full payment before departure, Itinerary should be the same as mentioned above but in some schedule may be changing as per requirement.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a 3/4* hotel with breakfast
- 3 Indian dinners
- Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point
- Return channel crossing via Eurotunnel or Ferry or Join Directly at Paris
- Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charges
- Premium service of a Tour Representative
- Applicable Schengen Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance (Upto 59 Years)
- Any Domestic & International Airfare
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ colum